• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I joined in your last club, so may I join again? ^^;

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    CARLOS: Mwahahaha... It's time that I teach this weakling a lesson! Prepare to battle!

ZEL: Oh wait, never mind him... Good thing I'm the one joining here, and not him ^^

Hope it lasts long (well, the other lasted quite long anyway), and wow, this time this one will be pretty active, by the looks of it... :)

Still playing AC, Marz?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Gekki Marzy~ I'm joining again of course!

A gift for when you get to a computer~

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

They deleted out posts </3
    Do you guys have a war with them? Apparently, I got banned too. 0.0

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    zel: Don't bring Carlos here, I don't like Pokemon very much. ._.;
    How's ShinyGold testing going? You're releasing it very soon, aren'tcha?
    Thanks for joining :D

Shika: Hey Shika! Thanks for joining. :D
    No, we don't have a war. We wanted a laugh, and we were sure they'd get a laugh out of it, too. I'm sorry, but I've no idea why you got banned.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Thanks for accepting and fast reply 8D
    Oh no. They are mean xD
    Then it's simply because I annoy them too much. 8D
    But I think they want a war xD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Shika: Hey Shika! Thanks for joining. :D
    No, we don't have a war. We wanted a laugh, and we were sure they'd get a laugh out of it, too. I'm sorry, but I've no idea why you got banned.

That's uh..that's actually a complete lie. We had no intention of getting anyone there to laugh..see, we were all bored it was like, 3 AM, I was drunk, and I thought it would be etertaining to spam the crap out of Nica's forum. It is then that me, marz, and Chikara proceeded to seckify eachother in the romance thread, then we had this totally intense rap battle. There was no war, we were all just having fun, and Nica, being the humorless nazi that she is, decided to get us all banned.

No idea why you were though. sorry =/

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Dude, second page!!!!:D

Dude, remember when you asked me to make this and dude, you were like dude through the whole PM and dude I started saying dude? Dude, you remember, dude?

:P

Wasup?

Murderface

That's uh..that's actually a complete lie. We had no intention of getting anyone there to laugh..see, we were all bored it was like, 3 AM, I was drunk, and I thought it would be etertaining to spam the crap out of Nica's forum. It is then that me, marz, and Chikara proceeded to seckify eachother in the romance thread, then we had this totally intense rap battle. There was no war, we were all just having fun, and Nica, being the humorless nazi that she is, decided to get us all banned.

No idea why you were though. sorry =/

..Who the hell is this effing poser? Dude, delete him from your sig. He isn't me. O_o

wait..NO WAIT!! Did someone like, steal my identity this entire time when I was gone?

chsadvevrkfg OH HELL NO! Look, punk, I don't know who the hell you are, But my Metal exceeds yours. So GTFO!

...Where the hell is the Espeon fC? Did it die out while I was gone?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Shika: I'm bored, so, y'know, yeah. Fast reply. XD

They really do suck. XD I don't like that whole gang of Nica, except for like Alex.

A war they shall get! >:D

Michael: I had the intention of getting myself to laugh, but what you said was pretty damn acurate, so. XD

Elemental Downfall: Dude, like yeah. XD

Eh, nothing much. We're PMing this one person for an hour straight, every ten minutes on the dot. XD You?

Marz: You're gay.

Michael? O_O: ...hah seriously? XDD
    Yeah, I had to close it cause some noob revived it.

Whicher

the OG
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Whoa, you're a mod? Since when?!

..Wait, who the hell are you, anyway?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Wow!
    ..Who the hell is this effing poser? Dude, delete him from your sig. He isn't me. O_o

wait..NO WAIT!! Did someone like, steal my identity this entire time when I was gone?

chsadvevrkfg OH HELL NO! Look, punk, I don't know who the hell you are, But my Metal exceeds yours. So GTFO!

...Where the hell is the Espeon fC? Did it die out while I was gone?
    Another Wow!
    Shika: I'm bored, so, y'know, yeah. Fast reply. XD

They really do suck. XD I don't like that whole gang of Nica, except for like Alex.

A war they shall get! >:D

Marz: You're gay.
    I always use fast reply. Does that mean I'm 100% bored?

Oh well. Alex, Tali and May aren't bad. Saba doesn't count one too. Kenji and Nica sucks. xD

Nica stalks this thread. So the war will start officially soon~

And wow. again...

Murderface

..Wait, who the hell are you, anyway?

Wait..this is happening to you too? What the hell?!?

I'm..so confused. I don't know which is the real Marz. I mean, When the hell did you become a mod!?! You were always so..spammy, and irritating, and you were always PMing me with these pointless messages, and used to get pissed at me when i didn't respond right away. Weren't you even warned like, twice for spam.

..This is friggan'..weird...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Marz: If you're just gonna lay around doing absolutely nothing, GTFO my thread please.

Shika: What's with the Wow's? XD
    Meh, I guess. I dunno. XD;; I just reply to threads fast if I have nothing better to do ._.;
    Kenji, Nica, Scythekid, the whole loot. Anyone who doesn't like, talk to Nica frequently is okay.
    Nica stalks this thread? What for? XD

Murderface: Are you.. what the hell? O_O;

Whicher

the OG
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    I'm..so confused. I don't know which is the real Marz. I mean, When the hell did you become a mod!?! You were always so..spammy, and irritating, and you were always PMing me with these pointless messages, and used to get pissed at me when i didn't respond right away. Weren't you even warned like, twice for spam.

That's so true.. XD;;

I'm the real Marz. Notice my username.

Murderface

Marz: If you're just gonna lay around doing absolutely nothing, GTFO my thread please.

..Excuse me? Just who the hell do you think you are? I don't know what you're doing here, get out. This fanclub obviously was intended for Marz, just because you have some kind of blue username, doesn't mean you can take it from him. GTFO, or I'm gonna report you.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You're going to report a Moderator? Are you serious? XDD

This Fanclub is for me. Not Marz. Marz should get his own fanclub if he wants one, not try to take over mine. This is a Deimos fanclub. I don't go prancing around, taking things over just because I have a blue username.

Ugh, anyway...

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    So are we having a war? 8D
    Let's start the war by making a forum named FB xD
    Or spam in the you know what box. *shot'd for the ideas*

Whicher

the OG
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Buddy, everyone in this Fanclub used to be my friends, not yours. Either you're some crazy stalker, or... Yeah I bet you're just some crazy stalker who thinks he can get away with stuff because of his blue mod username.

You make me sick.

Back