• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★~Pink! The girly girls and girly boys club~★

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
Years
  • hmmmmmm maybe so? mostly becuase the people who did join it (besides u) praticlly dropped of the face of the planet? i answered the topic, touko did, u did, but the other people didnt? =)
    (PS i am not here to bash heads, lay off the sass)

Last edited:

GirlyGirl

Years
  • We will be glad to have u, well Poke Trainer Touko(owner) is on vacation, so she really cant reply much, but once shes back she will add u to the list, i am just co-owner & cant add anyone :)
    Well u can answer the topic if u like? maybe we can finally get this club going :D

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I'ma girl, I wanna join the tea party!

XD Thanks for joining, Sophie~!

We will be glad to have u, well Poke Trainer Touko(owner) is on vacation, so she really cant reply much, but once shes back she will add u to the list, i am just co-owner & cant add anyone :)
    Well u can answer the topic if u like? maybe we can finally get this club going :D
    Imma back~! :D Lets have a new topic~!

New topic: Hair styles~!

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Ooh! life!

I can't say I'm big on styling hair...I like to leave mine natural mostly anyway.
    BUT! I'm not the type of person who judges people by what they do with their hair, since I feel that hair is never a constant. (Not even hair color!)

GirlyGirl

Years
  • Well recently girls i died my hair hot reddish pink, do u girls know who Ariana Grande(famous italian/mexican actress) is? shes better known as Cat fom the Nikolodeon tv series "Victorious"? i have the same color hair as her :P
    i sometimes curl my hair & put pink clips into it as well, :D

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Well recently girls i died my hair hot reddish pink, do u girls know who Ariana Grande(famous italian/mexican actress) is? shes better known as Cat fom the Nikolodeon tv series "Victorious"? i have the same color hair as her :P
    i sometimes curl my hair & put pink clips into it as well, :D

kwl! :D Any pics to share? XD

I curled my hair last month. :> loll~

Back