• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Pokémon Claim Thread ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tox

fight me
Years
  • I'd like to claim Ampharos, Houndour and Poliwhirl please.

Ampharos has an awesome name, as well as type. You have to love the lighthouse Pokémon. It has a shiny red orb on it's tail!

Houndour is just awesome. It looks cool, it's two uncommon types and Team Rocket use it in anime. What's not to love about it?

Poliwhirl is one of my favourite water-types. I just really love it's design. As much as I love Poliwrath, Poliwhirl wins over it. My avatar just shows how awesome it is.

Well, that's what I'm looking for. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Can I drop:

Zangoose

and add:

Politoed.

please and thank you.

(Also Gamer691 is now .Gamer)

So my other claims are: Absol and Flygon, if you wouldn't mind changing them.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I got a name change from Natsu-kun to Roswell, and I'll list my claims again just in case:

Glaceon
    Leafeon
    Vaporeon

And I have no intention of dropping them at the moment :3

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Oooooooooh!!! Me claim Pokemon! I call claiming Umbreon (duh!), Cyndaquil, and Chikorita! I love these Pokes!

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • sspokemon has changed her name to Galukxy and Reverb has changed his name to Destinyfate so you'll have to change that. My claims:

Arcanine
    Azumarill
    Lugia

Thanks.

Last edited:

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • Cresslia is claiming:

Shedinja
    Shaymin
    Cresselia