• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ ~The Ichi-chan Fan Club~ ★

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Or "Idol Chat."

★ She's nice, she's fun, and she's been on here for quite awhile, so I believe that she deserves a fan club. :D Her old fan club died, and it was very successful, so let's hope this one does well as well. ★

Members List:
    Midori Chi
    Corey
    Dunsparce

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    hahahaha, none XD
    Yeah I've had lots and lots of fanclubs before and they all died... hopefully this one will live longer. ^^;

Goal 1: Make it last
    Goal 2: Less Idol talk.......

....Aaaahh oh my gosh I love Adam even though he's gay. XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I don't like his voice. XD I must be insane.

My favorite is Allison, Chi. :D

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yay Chi joined! :D Hi Chi!

I love Allison! And honstly I don't hink I have a favorite. It's all tied between Adam, Dany, Allison, and Lil... I think that's the top 4 in my oppinion. Matt and Kris (I spelled his name wrong before) just don't do it for me, they're not interesting like the others. And wow, I just forgot about Anoop. o.o; Hmm...

Welcome back Idol Chat thread...

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Kris Allen is the one with the guitar, and I don't know who J.T is, so. XD I always thought Scott was forgettable. When he would come up on stage each week I would think, "Oh yeah, him! I forgot about him. He's the blind guy!"

-Changing topics due to request-

I watched Barry on Pokemon today. He's funny. XD

Years
  • J.T.=Justin Timberlake. XD

I watched a little of the Pokemon 2000 movie yestersay. XD I remember when I first saw that in theatres. XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yep, I watched a little bit of it as well. :D Good times~ I miss that. ;;

Dinner, see ya~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    JT and jazz... no, one of them is like JT and one is jazz-y. Or maybe they are the same... gah! I don't know... they're just not interesting to me. Boring. ><

Me too! Oooh I loved him so much x3
    His voice is great! Kinda sounds similar to his Japanese voice which I like. And I love Empoleon, he's my ideal Pokemon. Water and Steel are my favorites types... so Empo is perfect. :3 Plus penguins are awesome. x3 Oh yeah... I remember watchig Pokemon 2000 and the first movie in theatres when I was litte. It was so much fun when Pokemon was a huge fad.

Does anyone else watch Fringe...?

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    That's one thing that I noticed. Barry's voice was much better than the other voices. Fantina drives me up a wall though. x_x

Nope, it looks freaky. I don't like watching gross shows like that. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Good thing about Fantina is, I can understand what she is saying! Yay for french classes... but boo for dropping them. I don't like her voice. I'm so glad Barry's gonna be in more episodes afterwards! ^^

Happy Easter Cheese and Chii! Anybody get chocolate? Chocolate bunnies, chocolate eggs? I got Butterfinger chocolate eggs... yummm...

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I don't know any french. I know a line from Gilmore Girls, but it was dirty. XD

I got a big fat milk chocolate egg with a vanilla butter cream filling. :D

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oh yeah I think I got a chocolate bunny too... dark chocolate maybe. My Easter was the last day of Spring Break so it was a very... gloomy day I guess. We didn't really do Easter this year. For the past few years my brother and I colored eggs and WE'D hide them around the house for our parents to find... lol. But my mom was working day shift that day so we had to wait till night, but she came home hurt so we decided not to do it. We still got candy though. Yummeh ~

All the other kids around here have Spring Break this week. It's gonna be a nice week too...'specially compared to last week. How unfair... my school is so dumb. >< xD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    We didn't really do Easter this year either. We didn't do anything special. They didn't even put anything special on TV this year. D:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hahaha. There was no Easter this year. xD *is late*

:shocked: ......

AAAAAAAH.....

THEY SAVED ONE OF THE FORGETTABLE GUYS!! NOO! I wanted him out. >< Him and Kris should get out. And Anoop and Lil. I think the judges just hate Lil. She copy-cats but the song she sang the other night she actually sounded REALLY good but the judges still hated it. Aww. Lil :(
    So next week is disco week. Wooo, that's gonna be Adam's night. :D And Lil maybe too. But two get eliminated. Hrmmm.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ok enough Idol chat for now. Have to do homework. Food science. What a dumb class!

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    They completely and utterly wasted their save on Matt. I guarantee you it's because Paula and Kara begged to keep him in. Did you see the part last week when Scott went home and Simon said, "I'm going to be honest with you, there are two people who want to send you home, and two who want to keep you in." Gee, I wonder who those were. XD

My Idol Predictions
    Next week's boot: Matt and Lil.
    Final 5 boot: Anoop.
    Final 4 boot: Kris.
    Final 3 boot: Gokey.
    Winner: Adam.

I'm looking forward to seeing how accurate I am.

Oh! I watched Fringe last night. :D It was weird.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah they did. >< Well you know they were running out of time to use it and I guess they really wanted to use it before it was too late. *sigh* I don't think Matt deserved that... *that sounded kinda mean xD* So I guess they're not gonna do a Give Back show this year. I've never heard anything about the one last year actually... maybe something went wrong.

Yeah I agree with you there. I can't wait to see how accurate you are too :D
    FRINDE!! AHKOHDoknfoisahdfoshbgisg. I love that show. xD I wish I could have started watching it earlier. I began watching it in January... and I think it started in October or whatever.

Anywho more Jun/Barry! ~ ^___^
    And Ash's stupid quote: "Grrr... just like a gym leader"
    Psh...whaat?

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yeah, I was just thinking about that. That sucks. >< I like those. Watching Paula cry so much is funny. XD

I hope I'm right, I hope I'm right, I hope I'm right~ :DD

It's weird. XD And it's quiet. I'm used to watching shows with a lot of dialogue in them, like Gilmore Girls. XD Have you ever watched that?

I watched some of that this morning. Barry has the best voice on Pokemon yet.

Years
  • Maybe I'll try out Fringe, then. : D
    Have you seen Dollhouse? It comes on Fridays at 8:00 on Fox. Its confusing, but good. : 3

Back