• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
  • That is a tough one, koff~

For battles with trainers: Toxic Spikes and Sludge Wave.

Individually? I love Acid Spray. It's absolutely lethal when paired to Muk and it's minimize. Can't hit Muk, and you keep dying from a harshly lowered Special Defense stat. Couple Muk with Flamethrower (Or fireblast) and another special move (Preferably shadowball) and you're golden. If you're feeling really mean, put a Metronome on Muk and put Substitute on it. Minimize yourself entirely, then Substitute, and then just Acid Spray to victory! What? A steel Pokemon? Just hose that pesky "I'm better than you 'cause I can't get poisoned" ninny down with your Flamethrower and they'll be weeping all the way to the Pokecenter. It still irks me that Koffing can't learn Acid Spray, but what are you going to do?

Muk would also make a great wall that they can't get across. Minimize, Substitute, Protect, and Poison Jab. Alternatively, you can do the same with Garboder and Weezing with Double Team, but it takes longer. What's nice about Weezing is that it's immune to ground type moves and you can pair it with Double team, Smokescreen, Will-O-Wisp and Protect (or Smog/Poison Gas)

Also, Mega Evolutions for the pollution trio. This needs to happen. Mega Muk, Mega Weezing, and Mega Garboder. Mega Muk would gain the Infiltrator ability due to it's slimy nature and it's Attack, Hp and Speed stats would be boosted.
    Mega Weezing is now Poison/Dark type and Boosts it's Attack, Speccial Attack and its Special Defense.
    Mega Garboder now has Furcoat. Yeah. Why? Just 'Cause. You know that mold that grows on garbage and how it gets all fuzzy? That's why I went with that ability. Furcoat, ergo, 'Moldcoat'. Hp, Defense and Special Defense is increased. Nasty, koffi~

Nakala Pri

Wow. O.e You are a guru when it comes to moves, yo. xD

Cross Poison is definitely my fave, it's awesome to use and I just can't help but go 'Booyah!' when I use it. :P I'm weird, deal with it, kitties.

Now, I do like Sludge Bomb but it's like it's the only poison move which ever get's noticed, as well as Toxic. Though Acid Spray is a pretty awesome move, but meh. xD

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • I forgot about Toxic Spikes. I need to start using that move. I have had opponents use a deadly combo of Spikes and Toxic Spikes against me, or a combo of Stealth Rock with those moves. It's a real team killer.

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
    Years
  • So, what about new subtypes for Poison? Personally, I'd like to see a Poison/Steel type. Yeah, I know, it's unusual, and the quad weakness to Ground is unwelcome, but I still think it'd be cool to see what I would assume to be some form of metal snake (Solid Snake? *Gets shot*). It could be a cool concept. :/

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • So, what about new subtypes for Poison? Personally, I'd like to see a Poison/Steel type. Yeah, I know, it's unusual, and the quad weakness to Ground is unwelcome, but I still think it'd be cool to see what I would assume to be some form of metal snake (Solid Snake? *Gets shot*). It could be a cool concept. :/

Poison has yet to be paired with Normal, Fire, Ice, Rock, Psychic, Fairy, Steel and Electric. I'd love to see a Poison/Fire mixture, like a flaming goo monster or something. Poison/Ice would be something too.

I personally think a Dragon/Poison type would be pretty cool.

We have a Poison/Dragon in Dragalge already, but not the other way around.

On a side note, how the heck do Stunky and Skuntank know Explosion? I don't want to see exploding skunks.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Oops, I missed that one. Still think they could do something a little more...Dragon-like for that, if that makes any sense.

Nakala Pri

Poison has yet to be paired with Normal, Fire, Ice, Rock, Psychic, Fairy, Steel and Electric. I'd love to see a Poison/Fire mixture, like a flaming goo monster or something. Poison/Ice would be something too.

We have a Poison/Dragon in Dragalge already, but not the other way around.

On a side note, how the heck do Stunky and Skuntank know Explosion? I don't want to see exploding skunks.

Poison/Ice... that sounds amazing! :O Plus Ground type moves won't be able to kick as much butt! Sounds epic, maaaan, epic!! But a Fire/Poison type, eh...? Humbug... that sounds... LIKE A LEGENDARY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Maybe all of the gases inside have nowhere to go, so...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!

I'm hyper. :X DON'T LOOK AT THE MUNNA!! NUUUUUUUUU!

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Poison/Ice... that sounds amazing! :O Plus Ground type moves won't be able to kick as much butt! Sounds epic, maaaan, epic!! But a Fire/Poison type, eh...? Humbug... that sounds... LIKE A LEGENDARY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Maybe all of the gases inside have nowhere to go, so...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!

I'm hyper. :X DON'T LOOK AT THE MUNNA!! NUUUUUUUUU!

Fire/Poison Legendary, eh? That intrigues me. I like the theory of the gases. Sounds like it would make for an interesting plot in a game don't ya think?

Nakala Pri

Sounds excellent! :O We've GOT to tell Game Freak about this! xD

It would be super A-M-A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! C:

Nakala Pri

We all get the even share, but seeing as it was posted in MY club, I GET ALL THE CREDIT MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D

Nah, same same, but no telling anyone else about our amazing, awesome discovery of how totally epic it would be... whoever cracks first get's noogies... C:<

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • We all get the even share, but seeing as it was posted in MY club, I GET ALL THE CREDIT MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D

Nah, same same, but no telling anyone else about our amazing, awesome discovery of how totally epic it would be... whoever cracks first get's noogies... C:<

Ha ha, if you could take out my Poison team, then maybe I'll lend all the credit to you :p

What exactly would this Poison/Fire combo look like/what would it be? What would its move pool be?

Wicked3DS

Years
  • If we go with the gaseous type of Pokémon, I definitely think it would have Shadow Ball. Maybe Dark Pulse. If it's a Legendary, maybe Psychic too? Also Selfdestruct and Explosion for sure.

Nakala Pri

Ha ha, if you could take out my Poison team, then maybe I'll lend all the credit to you :p

What exactly would this Poison/Fire combo look like/what would it be? What would its move pool be?

Maybe it'd be a flaming scarecrow with poison oozing from it's body and two dead, creepy eyes, maybe with crosses in 'em! :D

Or a slug, haha.

Definitely Explosion, I agree with Wicked. :P

Years
  • I'd like to sign up please! C:

I'll use Ivysaur and Nidorina for my partners. :P I don't post a lot, but maybe this will gimme the incentive too. :P Been meaning to for a while.

(Finally stopped using caps, haha)

A Poison/Fire Type could be like a snake which is on fire, or something. xD Sounds weird, but bear with. :)

Nakala Pri

Welcome to the club, sistah! :D Glad to have you here. ^^

Alrighty, time to sign you up! C:

Enjoy! :3

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • A flaming poisonous snake would be cool, something more along the lines of a basilisk (Harry Potter basilisk) since we have so many ordinary yet extraordinary snakes like Arbok and Seviper. It would definitely have moves like Crunch, Poison Fang and other moves that the other snake Pokemon have. Maybe throw in Gunk Shot or Dark Pulse, or a new move like Toxic Fire Shot or something that has a chance to poison or burn the target.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back