• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Baton Pass? No? Ok, new topic.

What Poison-type's Pokédex entry is most intriguing?

I think we discussed this one with Muk a while ago, but that was the only one. Crank up Bulbapedia and show me your best facts!

EDIT: SHE TOPIC NINJA'D ME!

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Garbodor: They absorb garbage and make it part of their bodies. They shoot a poisonous liquid from their right-hand fingertips.

That's pretty cool! :o

Wicked3DS

Years
    Weezing from Ruby: Weezing loves the gases given off by rotted kitchen garbage. This Pokémon will find a dirty, unkept house and make it its home. At night, when the people in the house are asleep, it will go through the trash.

Weezing from B/W: It grows by feeding on gases released by garbage. Though very rare, triplets have been found.

Just chew on that last bit for a moment.

(I'm gonna sit back and see what others come up with)

Nakala Pri

KOFFING embodies toxic substances. It mixes the toxins with raw garbage to set off a chemical reaction that results in a terribly powerful poison gas. The higher the temperature, the more gas is concocted by this POKéMON.

Damn, quite similiar buuut no rules against it, right? xD

POKEMON ARE SO EDUCATIONAL! ;; xD

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    The ghosts are - not surprisingly- somewhat sinister.

Gastly (Fire Red)

A being that exists as a thin gas. It can topple an Indian elephant by enveloping the prey in two seconds.

Haunter (Silver)

Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years

Victreebel. <3

Pokemon X Entry: "Said to live in huge colonies deep in jungles, although no one has ever returned from there."

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    If You Could Completely Alter One Toxic's Moveset, Which One Would It Be?
    I don't get it :/

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Drapion
    "It takes pride in its strength. Even though it can tear foes apart, it finishes them off with powerful poison."

Drapion murders things... so sayeth the Pokedex!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd say Arbok. "With a very vengeful nature, it won't give up the chase, no matter how far, once it targets its prey." Doesn't that sound pretty intimidating? d: I mean, if they wind up targeting you, what would you do? You can't run; one way or anything, they'll still get to you.

Nakala Pri

Hmm.... you know what? How about we try and make an emblem (if we can) and whoever posted over 100 times here get's an emblem! :D Is that allowed? :o

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    How about Tentacruel: "It has 80 tentacles that move about freely. They can sting, causing poisoning and sharp, stabbing pain."
    Can you imagine? You are swimming peacefully, and suddenly 80 freaking tentacles grab you...

Wicked3DS

Years
    All of these are sounding pretty rad! :D

Hmm.... you know what? How about we try and make an emblem (if we can) and whoever posted over 100 times here get's an emblem! :D Is that allowed? :o

I'm not sure, that sounds like a question for Olli.

These are some great entries, though. Basically, don't anger Tentacruel or Arbok, and don't be surprised if you go downstairs at 3am and find Weezing in your kitchen trash can...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, wow, the Tentacruel one is actually pretty intimidating. ;o; Drapion's pretty interesting, too. "It attacks people and Pokémon that cross the desert. This has only furthered its bad reputation." Deserts aren't that common in Pokémon world, but still.

Wicked3DS

Years
    Drapion seems to just wreck whatever comes its way, people, cars, Pokémon. Dragalge keeps getting more and more fearsome. (I still don't like it's design all that much...)

X: "Their poison is strong enough to eat through the hull of a tanker, and they spit it indiscriminately at anything that enters their territory."
    Y: "Tales are told of ships that wander into seas where Dragalge live, never to return."

Nakala Pri

I love those kinds of stories of sea monsters and sirens and stuff! :P

Nakala Pri

Gen 7 better focus on deader types. >:P LIKE ICE, POISON, BUG AND... OTHER! :D

Hmm... new topic, maybe? :o

Alex, would you care to do the honors? C:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yeah, Dragalge's entry is actually... pretty interesting. @_@ Wish I could watch its anime debut, but not sure if I'll be able to; haven't watched any of the X&Y episodes as of it, so watching one randomly would sort of spoil it for me.

Nakala Pri

I dun watch the anime. My internet is goblin butt's. :C

If You Could Change Change/Add/Delete One Toxic Types Other Type, Would You And Why Would You Alter it?

I SUCK AT THIS!! xD

Nakala Pri

Swalot should totes be Poison/Psychic! :D It looks like a total CARD. Mwa ha hack! >:P Literally.

Spoiler:

If i were a magician, i'd chuck 'em at the audience! >:D

Hmm..

Poison type Pokémon 15
    Single type Pokémon 46
    Dual type Pokémon 23
    Poison-type moves

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back