• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★The Neopets Fan Club!★

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    GUYS. I just got a cheap Faellie! :) I've always wanted one. <3 I think I will give it to my next pet.

Also super close to that Baby Paint Brush! Me and my sister have been playing games all night to get more points. lol

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years

HEY I WANTED TO AXEW:

How did you get the Space Faerie as a battledome challenger? .___.;;

Cause I really want that avatar... ;___;
    You need to get a Space Faerie code from someone, or get one yourself. I'm not sure even how you get that through getting it yourself, but I think you have to buy something neopets related, but you can ask around the Avatar boards and you should be able to find one.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Maybe he was, maybe not. Regardless, today's results are as follows:

The ray is fired at ReddoKun...

★The Neopets Fan Club!★
    ★The Neopets Fan Club!★

... and he changes colour to Shadow!!​

And suddenly, an okay color change!

And I think my oldy-butt has 4 a month or somethin like that XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    He's Shadow! It makes more sense than ReddoKun the Green Xweetox, I say!

And yeah, they do look sad when they get zapped. I would be too if I was able to get zapped with some ray, haha.

I already added you, Derk. :P

Speaking of Xweetoxs, Xweetox Day is at the end of the month. I'm excited to know what the colors would be. A Water Xweetox would hopefully look amaazing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I joined the Brawn side because I have no brain hurrhurr. /brick'd
    Though it looks like Brain is winning. Might be because there are more players on the brain side? idk...

But yeah. I did the first day. I still need to do the second day.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I've heard Keyquest can give you a fair amount of money. You can get Codestones, Map Pieces and everything. Also this Desert Island Map which gives you an avatar can give you money, or if you're really lucky a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion. :D

But since we're talking about games now, what's your favourite games to play on there?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Also this Desert Island Map which gives you an avatar can give you money, or if you're really lucky a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion. :D

Are you talking about the Forgotten Shore? I've gotten the avatar for the Shore, as well as a Pirate Draik Egg. It's how I got my lovely Draik! <3

Favorite games... uh... I've always liked Turmac Roll even though I'm not too good at it. And there are other games I like but can't bother recalling right now.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Yeah the Forgotten Shores. I haven't gotten it yet, since I don't even know how much it is yet, but yeah I think anything like that would be cool. Getting a Pirate Draik and stuff. ^_^ I think that'd be so cool for customisation.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The whole Forgotten Shore Map piece these days are.. pft... less than 10k because you can find them in almost everyone's shops. In fact you should buy from my shop. /brick'd. I haven't really customized my Draik yet, but that's because I don't much to customize with, haha.

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    Username: Palcks.
    Username on Neopets: palcks (wheeeee, SO CREATIVE :P).
    What's your goal(s) on Neopets? Well my number one goal is to get a Maraquan Paint brush and paint Kefffrey, my Kougra. Maraquan is my favorite color, Kaougras are my favorite Neopet, and a Maraquan Kougra is my absolute favorite. Other than that, uhh... maybe just get a Draik and a Krawk from the Secret Lab. I've already got a Lutari from it, so if I can get the other two at some point, that would be grand. :{D

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I totally didn't go get the forgotten shore map when I acquired that knowledge for like 5k. Nooooope....

Also, today's lab results. Now I am le sad. Yesterday was a gender change and today....

★The Neopets Fan Club!★
    ★The Neopets Fan Club!★

... and she changes into a Blue Elephante!!​

It's just the risks of the dang thing I suppose...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ... So ReddoKun is now a female, blue elephante... oh man. xD;

If anything, I want him to be Male again. So... I just hope he doesn't become something amazing like a Fearie Petri beforehand. ;A;

Years
    Unlucky, Binary >:

I got some luck today with the Lab - my lab rat, Cyak, got turned Maraquan. :3

Also if you have the lab ray, refresh on https://www.neopets.com/lab2.phtml until you get the Lab Ray Scientist as a Battledome Challenger, then fight him in the Battledome and hope he changes your gender (he does that a lot).

And guys gogogo Advent Calendar, all-day asleep Snowy and monthly freebies today/this month :3

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    Username: TylerSymes
    Username on Neopets:kuzronk *i been using it since my other account haven't been working*
    What's your goal(s) on Neopets?:Advent Candler and Events

oshawott11

Evolving
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    Username:icecat113__aa
    Username on Neopets:
    googly__28
    What's your goal(s) on Neopets? to get all the petpet lab pieces :P

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Finally some decent lab results. Haven't been here much since all I was doing was not so worthwhile dailies. XD But something ACTUALLY HAPPENED TODAY

★The Neopets Fan Club!★
    ★The Neopets Fan Club!★

... and she changes colour to Snow!!​

If you don't have that avvy yet.... XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    oh pfffft. XD If I was a bigger fan of Elephantes, then maybe. But I wanna have him her to be a species I like more than getting an avatar. c:

I've been doing absolutely nothing but the calendar these days. I think I missed a day, but ah well. But lesse...

What has been your favorite Advent Day so far?

Just a toss-up topic to maybe get this place going again?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hi, I joined a while back when I was taking a break from PC (good ol' Twitter) but never got around to saying anything on here.

Ooh, Snow, perfect for the season! (Well, at least it does in the northern hemisphere o3o) /still needs to get...one more piece of the lab ray before she can do anything, orz

What has been your favorite Advent Day so far?

Can I say I've been lazy and probably missed a week? ;; (It's no fun when you don't have many friends on there anymore.) Still, of the ones I got I liked getting the X-Mas Petpet. Never mind that you can't change its color.

Back