• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆^☆ Uskelly's Competitive Battling Box ☆^☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Damn. I guess i gota finish my team first :3. i need like 2 more pokes anyways.

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    Modest Flawless Ditto
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 FLAWLESS IV's

CMT for this, please?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    I mean you =) You can have anything you want here xD

LOL. OOOHH POST-er. i thought u were talking bout a "poster" LOL. and cool. kk leme check ur thread again :3. its probably staraptop though but leme check again :3

yeah thought so. staraptor pls. and can u explain to me what fully/semi redis means? LOL. i have no idea what that means.

Last edited:

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    fully redis means you can give it to anyone and they can too. semi-redis (i think) means you can give it to someone else but they can't. non-redis means you can't give it to anyone.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    LOL. OOOHH POST-er. i thought u were talking bout a "poster" LOL. and cool. kk leme check ur thread again :3. its probably staraptop though but leme check again :3

yeah thought so. staraptor pls. and can u explain to me what fully/semi redis means? LOL. i have no idea what that means.
    Ignore it, it's for smogon people who somehow prefer Semi Redis over Fully Redis...

Modest Flawless Ditto
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 FLAWLESS IV's

CMT for this, please?
    I didn't see anything I liked but you can have it free if you can trade now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Hmm i still dont get it how it works though. im kinda curiuos :3. oh damn. 14:1 now. who beat u? when im done with my team we'll battle. it'll either be 15:1 or 14:2 <3

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I was outsped by a rain team before I was able to use my tactic =P
    Once my team gain momentum I usually sweep though, hehe, a lot of it was luck =P

Fully Redis - Fully Redistributable - You can distribute, everyone can

Semi Redistributable (for you) - You can distribute, the people who recieve from you cannot

Semi Redistributable (for me) - I can distribute, those who recieve from me cannot redistribute

Non Redis - You cannot redistribute

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Oh cool. well yeah. my rain dance team kinda fails. but my trick room is kinda decent :3. hehe. but yeah i gota finish my 2 walls before i battle u. and thanks for telling me what those means LOL.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hey what time zone are you? Trying to find a good time to catch you when your online.^^

elroid

Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    Jolly
    Levitate
    31 | 31| 31 | x | 31 | 31
    OT: MattJ
    Lvl 61 EV'd: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Spe
    U-Turn|Light Screen|Reflect|Stealth Rock
    Fully Redistributable

can i battle you for this? i'm looking for a flawless jolly Azelf to work out a strategy i just thought. I don't have any flawless pokemon so i would like to have a battle or i could help you do EV training if you need one

Pokemafia

☆^☆ Uskelly's Competitive Battling Box ☆^☆☆^☆ Uskelly's Competitive Battling Box ☆^☆
    Flawless Jolly Gible
    OT: ---
    31/31/31/31/31/31

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Jolly
    Levitate
    31 | 31| 31 | x | 31 | 31
    OT: MattJ
    Lvl 61 EV'd: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Spe
    U-Turn|Light Screen|Reflect|Stealth Rock
    Fully Redistributable

can i battle you for this? i'm looking for a flawless jolly Azelf to work out a strategy i just thought. I don't have any flawless pokemon so i would like to have a battle or i could help you do EV training if you need one
    Let's battle first ;).....

Please CMT (In sig) for this:

☆^☆ Uskelly's Competitive Battling Box ☆^☆☆^☆ Uskelly's Competitive Battling Box ☆^☆
    Flawless Jolly Gible
    OT: ---
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nothing interests me as IV's are unknown for many of them xD Everytime I mention about the BP for the Elekid egg you don't respond, but I don't want to take time to make a blacklist right now x.x Work is done, but then you don't decide to abide by the agreement...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back