• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆^☆ Uskelly's Competitive Battling Box ☆^☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    Sorry, I didn't see anything that interested me but I'll now be holding a givaway for pokes, just PM me for more information if you're interested :)

Sorry, I've been busy lately, Just look out for when my thread is up with new messages :P

How does right now sound?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    Yeah, the Ev'd bronzong for my ev'd shiny jolly crobat.

My FC is 4684 3215 0473. I'll see you in wifi? I also need a clone of the crobat back if that's alright.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Yeah, the Ev'd bronzong for my ev'd shiny jolly crobat.

My FC is 4684 3215 0473. I'll see you in wifi? I also need a clone of the crobat back if that's alright.
    Lent my AR away, I can't clone today x.x Would you be able to find one?

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    No. Tbh, I havent tried yet. I've heard of the 8-spin method... but i'd have to move significantly far away from my house to do that. But if its for our trade, I dont mind xD

And if I cant manage to clone, Ill just give it back until you get your AR back. Speaking of ars, i think I should get one later.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    You should, once you get your hands on one, it's much easier to trade
    -Bassically, get you hands on a valuable poke, then clone it and trade it for somthing over and over :P

Before that, I had to keep getting help from cloners which took extremely long :(

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    I used to have an AR. I kept the little disc thing that came with it but I lost the actual cartridge. Sigh.

Anyway, I dont know if I have time for it tonight. It's 8:05 PM, Im usually up till midnight in this case today... so If i get bored in the time being Ill try it out :P Or if I can get someone else to clone. Last time I got someone to clone it in about 15 minutes

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Lol, that's kinda slow :P With an AR, it's bassically instant, and if you're trading, then probabbly a few extra minutes and your pokes are limited :P

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    I'm sort of debating on whether to get Soul silver/Heart gold or the AR... I really want the AR to be able to do cloning and that sorta stuff... but I don't want to take hacks to the extreme level (modding Pokemon etc.)

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I'm sort of debating on whether to get Soul silver/Heart gold or the AR... I really want the AR to be able to do cloning and that sorta stuff... but I don't want to take hacks to the extreme level (modding Pokemon etc.)
    I only use my AR for the purpose of trading :) Mainly cloning and checking IV's and EV's :P

This also helps me build teams :) Don't get SS/HG, if anything, wait for B/W, that would be cool :P

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    You've been busy while I was gone. *Drools over your collection*
    Auctually, I haven't really grown at all the past month or two haha :P I was also on vacation :)

All that I have is yours for starting me off :) Man, training that on Scyther for me for free got me a some good deals!

EDIT: Ahhh, Remeber these two?

Adamant Scyther Lv 100
    OT: ---
    x/31/x/15/31/31
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
    235/350/166/117/197/309
    4 HP/252 Att/252 Speed
    Swords Dance/Aerial Ace/Brick Break/Bug Bite

Adamant Spiritomb Lv 100
    OT: Kevinee - Bred and EV'd by me
    IV's: 26/31/15/31/15/31
    Stats: 237/311/236/254/236/106
    EV's: 4 HP/252 Att/252 Sp. Att
    Moves: Shadow Ball/Will-O-Wisp/Shadow Sneak/Pursuit
    Fully Redis​

Or maybe take what you can now and I'll just contact you if I need somthing bred or Trained :) I need a few EV trained right now auctually, haha

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    lol I don't even remember training those two. Actually I don't remember all the pokes that I trained, just that I was in a hurry to get them all done before people got pissed with me. Anyways...if you need something EV'd just send me a VM anytime. :cer_smile:

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    lol I don't even remember training those two. Actually I don't remember all the pokes that I trained, just that I was in a hurry to get them all done before people got pissed with me. Anyways...if you need something EV'd just send me a VM anytime. :cer_smile:
    Sure, and thanks! What were you looking at btw? You can really have whatever you like :P

And I'll VM you abotu what I need EV'd :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back