• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[IC]

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    Prison Chambers
    Catalia Glimrose

Catalia nodded. She looked out to the corridor then back to the others. 'Maybe we should we wait for one more person though.' She added and glanced at the others. Some were stirring from their slumbers it seemed. Catalia looked back at the two boys. 'I didn't catch your name.' She said to the man who had jogged over. She remembered him as the one who mentioned not being a rebel in the carriage over.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • Gaston Ceruleus - Waiting for party

Gaston heard the guy from earlier jog over to him, saying to him and the girl that it'd be best to stay together and get out of here. Seeing that he wasn't upset or anything told Gaston that he was being serious and wanted to go, too. He simply stood in silence and nodded his approval as well. He listened to the conversation between them as his gaze shifted to others that were nearby. How many more people were going to join them before they could escape?

As he heard the girl ask the guy for his name, again he was a little frustrated with not being able to introduce himself properly. Despite that, Gaston once again turned towards the corridor, intent on keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Galvez Prison
    Underground Chambers
    Artus Callum & Co.

Artus looked at both the woman and masked man, who nodded in agreement with Artus. "Maybe we should we wait for one more person though." The woman looked behind them towards the group of prisoners stirring in their slumber. Artus nodded towards the woman in agreement. Yeah, we should probably wait for them...we'll need all the help we can get. Hopefully, none of them end up being psychopaths. Artus thought. He realized that they were in a prison, and prisons usually caged criminals which led him to think that someone within the group would be a bit more problematic than he would like. "I didn't catch your name." The woman said turning to Artus. He turned his head towards the girl, and stood for a few seconds before realizing she wanted his name.

"Oh, my bad. I'm Artus. Artus Callum." He said with a wave to the girl and then waving to the masked man. He tried not to be too formal with the introductions, as the situation did not call for such a thing.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

• Gothax Nakamura

How did it become to that? He was trapped in Galvez Prison. It wasn't supposed to be like that. He shouldn't have got caught. It was just a routine mission to steal some goods from the troops of Diaz. Everything was supposed to go very smooth as always. What went wrong with the mission? He was still trying to figure it out himself. It all started as they planned, there weren't many warriors at the fort and he easily disposed of them while his friends took all they could. However, everything went wrong when they were leaving. Lots of warriors came from nowhere. There was no end to them. He watched all his companions fall one after another. It was too much for him to handle. He put all his fury on slashing these warriors but it didn't help. Nothing could do. Magic, fast and precise attacks, he gave his all but to no avail. He fell down as well, waiting for the end as his eyes were closed. But the blow never happened, all he could hear was the laugh of the soldiers, their laughs were invading his mind.

"HAAAAAH!"

He woke up abruptly, sweating profusely. Where was he? Oh yeah, he was still in the Prison. He got up slowly, his head spinning from his yelling. He was panting heavily. He looked over and saw two guys and a girl discussing somewhere. He recognized them as prisoners in the carriage. He walked painfully to them.

"I hope you guys aren't planning to run away without me." He joked. "You guys have a plan?"

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • The Ghost
    Refusal to Die
    He listened silently as the rest of the group conversed. They all seemed interesting, but there was no way that they would survive where they were going. He had heard rumors of the prison...

The man followed everyone else until they entered a big empty chamber. I know of this room...This is...No! He prepared his mind for the assault he knew that was coming. The pale man knew that he deserved to die. He knew that he had to pay for his sins. He knew that he deserved to burn in the deepest pits of Hell. He just didn't know it would be so soon. No! No dammit! Not like this! I must die with honor! The guards began their chanting. At first, the white man could block it out, but after a few moments in flooded in with no stopper, no limit. He fought it as hard as he could, but in the end he slumped to the ground with the rest. I will not die here...Not today. I will restore my honor! A sudden sense of retribution filled the man. He would fight to the death. He would help bring Diaz down.

He would cease to be the ghost of Kallet Genesis.

------

Kallet drifted back into consciousness after what seemed to be an eternity. Great...I'm down here...He gripped the cold, moist rocky floor. They were in the caves. He rolled over and gave an almost-silent sigh. They won't get rid of me so easily. He stood up shakily and brushed the dust of his black trench coat. There seemed to be a good deal of talking going on already. He found a two men, one burly and one slender, and a small girl. He also noticed a masked man further in the corridor, but he wasn't the center of attention at the moment. He moved over to a nearby wall and braced himself against it. He felt weaker than usual...This isn't good. Kallet usually had brief flashes of weak points during his ventures, but they were nothing out of the ordinary. It was part of his gift. I have to keep out of the way. Although he was massive, almost seven feet tall, he could blend in with the shadows with a great deal of proficiency, but at the moment he decided to completely ignore his first instinct. He merely stood up straight and looked to the group in the center of the room.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Asilsa Driesse
    Galvez Prison
    Underground Chambers

Asilsa opened her eyes slowly to find herself in complete darkness. The last thing she remembered was someone telling her to calm down...then darkness. I must have lost consciousness she thought hearing several people introduce themselves. Sitting up slowly Asilsa groaned and put a hand to her head feeling a mix of blood that was partly dry but the wound still was bleeding a little.

"I'm..I'm Asilsa Driesse" She said standing up shakily, swaying a moment she quickly righted herself "I don't remember anything beyond someone telling me to calm down. Head wound must have knocked me out" she sighed taking a few shaky steps. "just what I need. To be feeling weak right now" she muttered angry at herself, she knew it was her fault she was feeling like this.

"so what's the plan?"

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Galvez Prison
    Underground Chambers
    Artus Callum & Co.

((OOC: short post.))

Right after Artus had finished introducing himself, several of the other prisoners had awoken from their slumber. "I hope you guys aren't planning to run away without me." A black haired fellow approached the group, jokingly asking whether they were planning on abandoning him. Artus just smiled and gave slight chuckle, and then looked at a platinum-haired girl that walked up to them.

"I'm..I'm Asilsa Driesse." She spoke. Artus recognized her as the prisoner earlier that he had told to calm down. "so what's the plan?" Artus put his hand on his chin, trying to think. He glanced behind the girl for a few seconds while thinking, looking at a tall, pale man standing amongst the group. Well, safety is top priority...so I would assume we are sticking together.

"I'm not sure if we have a plan...but I think our best bet would be head out this way." Artus said, directing the group's attention to the dark corridor behind them with a point of the finger. "I mean, it's better than standing around here, even if we don't know the where it leads to..." He said, putting his hand back on his chin. "Unless anyone has a different idea and is willing to share."

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Galvez Prison
    Underground Chambers
    Artus Callum & Co.

((OOC: I want to get this back on track. This is a short post. Assume all the characters have been introduced.))

A sudden draft of cold air awoke Artus from his woozy state. The group had only been walking for about an hour, but Artus was starting to feel like it was much longer than that. Must be the cave... The thought. It was the only reasonable explanation he could come up with. The problem was travelling in the darkness was messing with his eyes a little, and he was honestly getting tired. He turned around to look at the group behind him. We've been a quiet bunch... Artus had no intentions of trying to get friendly with the other prisoners. They knew his name, and as far as he was concerned, that was all they needed. "I say that we should take a rest. We've walking non-stop for quite -" Artus stopped talking as he suddenly ran into a figure with a thud. "What the -" Artus looked in front, and saw a man, probably in his mid 30s, standing there right in front of the group. He was wearing a worn out blue sweater, with tattered old brown boots and pants, and his hair was a gray messy nest that stuck out from different sides.

"Wait! Please don't hurt me!" He yelled, cowering a bit as if someone from the group was going to strike him. He whimpered some more before Artus assured him.

"We're...not going to hurt you. We're just looking for a way out." Artus was simple and straight to the point. He did however get himself ready for a bout in case the man tried to do something underhanded.

"...I thought you were my bosses for a second..." The man said quietly for a second. Bosses? What's he talking about? "A prison gang runs these underground chambers...they try to get people like me to do their dirty bidding, otherwise we get 'punished'." Artus arched an eyebrow, but was starting to get freaked out about the fact that there was a prison gang running around here, doing who knows what. "B-But...if you help me out, I can try to get us out." The man stuttered, frantically looking around.

"I don't know..." Artus said, looking at the group for assurance. "It's more of a group decision." Artus looked at the group once again.

"W-We're gonna need a bunch of people to be able to get out anyways, that's why it's so hard to escape. Trust me, please! All I'm asking is you guys let me come with you, nothing more!" The man plead at the group, as Artus backed away from the creepy man.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • Gaston Ceruleus
    Journey Through the Dungeon

Gaston and the others ventured through the dank darkness of their prison for who-knows-how-long. Time stood still in a place like this. His gaze ventured to the others that were in the group, almost hearing the deafening silence around them save the hollow echo of their footfalls. Finally, his gaze settled on the girl that first talked to him. "Catalia...what a name," he thought as he watched her through the darkness, but quickly averted his gaze when there was a commotion up front.

As the one called Artus was conversing with another prisoner, Gaston made his way up there to them. It was there that a new wrinkle turned up...that of a group of prisoners acting like a gang. "Prisoners having their way inside these walls, punishing those they are unhappy with...", he thought, "They better not cross my path." It was then that the prisoner made a deal: if they allowed him to join their group, he'd show them the way out. Artus didn't seem to trust him and elected for the group to make a decision.

It was then that Gaston looked at the prisoner in question. He didn't seem to be much of a threat by himself. If he tried anything, he knew that the prisoner would be crushed easily. However, they'd be back to square one of that happened. Though it may be against his better judgment, Gaston nodded his head, saying that he wouldn't mind the prisoner coming with. He did give a hard glare to the prisoner, though, as a warning.

Back