• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Color Me Evil's Graphics Shop ☆

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Due to my mom being awesome and breaking my laptop which had a lot of my resources on it, requests are going to be on a small hiatus until I can clear some room on my desktop for new resources. Bear with me and don't give me attitude about taking forever. If you don't like my laptop breaking, too bad. Go somewhere else.
    That's okay CME. Your graphics are gorgeous so they're worth the wait :>

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Due to my mom being awesome and breaking my laptop which had a lot of my resources on it, requests are going to be on a small hiatus until I can clear some room on my desktop for new resources. Bear with me and don't give me attitude about taking forever. If you don't like my laptop breaking, too bad. Go somewhere else.

Read read read read read.

Years
    Hey CME, 'cuz of your laptop breaking I know you'll have a bunch of excess work, so if you haven't started mine you can cancel it :)

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
    Many Requests if you can make one for me

Type : Tag
    Stock : Here
    Size : 380x140
    Text : Power is in your Hand
    Other : A little Dark

Back