• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Shaymin Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    The Vire and Swampert are okay, but are you expecting DD on Larv? I can't remember if it had it or not. o.o When I find Emerald, I'll palpark it.. So yeah, we'll have to trade tomorrow~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Nah, I don't need Dragon Dance. I'll check back sometime later tomorrow...There's no rush at all. Thanks TB and J-lizard =]

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Nah, it's fine, unless you have a... Marshtomp or Croconaw or anything else cute to donate. ;P

I can't really trade on Monday. I only have free time on Friday and the weekend. :X

What about 2morrow at 4pm? I don't have Marshstomp or Croconaw (I need to trade for them or buy leaf green or sapphire this summer I guess) I have my sceptile I could breed w/my ditto for a treecko tho if you want one or I could breed my Charizard for a Charmander...If they aren't cool though for you suggest something else and I might have it.

TwilightBlade

Years
    Ok l can do that now. But l forgot my DS at my friend's house so l can't trade this weekend. :(
    Alright, it's fine. Just remind me.
    What about 2morrow at 4pm? I don't have Marshstomp or Croconaw (I need to trade for them or buy leaf green or sapphire this summer I guess) I have my sceptile I could breed w/my ditto for a treecko tho if you want one or I could breed my Charizard for a Charmander...If they aren't cool though for you suggest something else and I might have it.

What timezone? I'm eastern.. I can do that I guess. :0
    I'd like a Grovyle.. Or Treecko if you can't level it up. \o/

So.. I watched the Shaymin movie and bred Mareep all day? 8D;;

• Calm Male: 31 / 31 / 11 / 30 / 31 / 28 Water 64
    • Calm Male 19 / 30 / 3 / 30 / 2 / 31 Ground 70
    • Calm Female: 10 / 28 / 16 / 30 / 31 / 31 Water 66
    • Calm Female: 4 / 12 / 29 / 30 / 31 / 31 Grass 65
    • Calm Female: 29 / 17 / 26 / 30 / 31 / 21 Grass 63
    Whatever. 8[

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    Hey:

I am interested in a few of the correct nature uber pokes you have:
    my list of shinies grew a bit since we last traded, check it out if u need anything

TwilightBlade

Years
    I'm central so 5 ur time? I can give u a treecko np.
    Okay.. I would appreciate Grovyle but that's fine.. I'm sorta collecting.. 2nd stage starters. ;P
    Hey:

I am interested in a few of the correct nature uber pokes you have:
    my list of shinies grew a bit since we last traded, check it out if u need anything

Alright, I'll check out your thread, but specify what you want.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    Mewtwo Lv 70 Modest UT
    Dialga Lv 47 Modest UT
    Cresselia Lv 50 Bold Female UT
    Manaphy Lv 1 Adamant Ranger UT
    Manaphy Lv 1 Modest Ranger UT
    Edit: Suicune Bold --> is the ID 6107?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Okay.. I would appreciate Grovyle but that's fine.. I'm sorta collecting.. 2nd stage starters. ;P

The Treecko that hatched has an impish nature...n sorry I can't train the lil guy...I have to work all day tomorrow and I've gotta leave soon to study for a midterm I have on Monday. I figure its better training them from the beginning tho b/c you can choose the EV moves you want for it anyways. Hopefully his nature is ok for you?

TwilightBlade

Years
    Ehh, comon TB, does it take that much effort to lvl is to 16? =p
    Yes, I'm that lazy. I don't train my pokemon anymore. XD

Mewtwo Lv 70 Modest UT
    Dialga Lv 47 Modest UT
    Cresselia Lv 50 Bold Female UT
    Manaphy Lv 1 Adamant Ranger UT
    Manaphy Lv 1 Modest Ranger UT

Alakazam Modest Synchronize M 30/11/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70!
    Shiny Suicune Gentle 15/17/23/30/10/11
    Shiny Chimchar Timid 19/27/16/19/2/21

Not really interested in much, except your Zam..

Btw, the shiny Zapdos you traded me cannot be legit. The character limit for Japanese games is 5 characters.

I doubt Shiny Salamence Modest Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 is legit. o_O

As for the Bold Suicune, I don't remember its ID. It's stored on Ranch and I can't play the Wii now. What is yours OT?

Broken_Beauty: That's fine. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    I checked and sadly the Zapdos is hacked. I didn't read the Legal Checker's carefully:
    The result came out as "Unknown GBA Pokemon"
    Unknown GBA Pokemon - Hacked & Hatched pokemon from GBA will show up as unknown. Pokemon from XD/Collo will also be unknown.

Since it can't be hatched, then it's hacked. It came from Kanto so I doubt it was from XD/Collo. True apologies.

The Salamence is legit, period. Probably it was done by PID-IV generated.

Below is the link regarding the legal checker and if you want to learn about PID-IV generator

https://db.pokesav.org/main/?q=Legality-Checker

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Well... I don't, and I don't think my partner condone hacking IVs, period. Plus, I can't really trust a legit checker made from the people who created/collaborated with the people who made pokesav...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back