• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ The Sailor Moon Fan Club ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    @ Kirozane
    Why didn't you buy them? ^-^ ..Let me guess, you don't have money with you?

@ Murasaki
    I used to do that as well, sometimes I make my own wand out of scrap stuff. =P It's fun, isn't it?

Topic Answer:
    I first watched Sailor Moon ever since I was a kid, I believe I was 5 years old or 4.

Club Announcement:
    Congratulations to Meganium90, she's been promoted to Co-owner!

New Topic:
    After watching the show for the first time, what was your impression?

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • @ Murasaki
    I used to do that as well, sometimes I make my own wand out of scrap stuff. =P It's fun, isn't it?

New Topic:
    After watching the show for the first time, what was your impression?

It iz fun,, and with a vivid imagination,, anything iz possible lol :P

Answer: I didnt know what anime waz back then,, i jus knew that it waz one of my fav showz and it waz an addicting one,, fun,, entertaining,, and jus plain AWSOME !! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Being in the 7th grade, I had no idea what the word "anime" was until I first watched (I think it was the 5th or 6th) episode. When I started watching, I felt inspired. After watching the fifth episode (or the 6th.. lol) I immediately had a dream of being Sailor Moon....literally.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The first time I'd heard of the show, I was home sick from school one day and my dad asked me if I wanted to watch "Sailor Moon" since he wouldn't let me watch Power Rangers. xD I angrily said "I don't want to watch a dumb show about a bunch of people on a boat looking at the moon!"

And then maybe a year later, my best friend had a poster of Sailor Moon and I watched like 2 episodes and got a poster of it myself before I knew if I liked it. @_@ And within a few months I was utterly obsessed with it. XD

KitKat13

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    @ Lightning
    That is a very funny story, Lightning. xD

@ Meganium90
    Which Sailor Senshi are you in your dream?

KitKat13

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Ah, that was the first episode! xD

New Topic:
    Which season is your favorite?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Announcement:

I just started working on the titlebars for use on your signatures. Don't worry, these are relatively small, so they will fit. Here's an example of what they are. If you like the example and want to use it on your signature, you can! Make sure you add the groups's URL as a code on the image, so it can be cl...Moon Heart Ache powers.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

KitKat13

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    ~ Meganium90
    That is a wonderful banner, thanks dear. $-$

My favorite season is Sailor Moon S as well, and with the same reason as Meganium90, they were incredible.

Cherrim

Years
  • My favourite was... probably Stars. It's the only one I actually paid full attention to all the episodes in. XD;

KitKat13

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Announcement:
    If you could bring more Sailor Moon fans here in PC, the fan club would be greatful! :)

New Topic:
    Who was your favorite villain?

Cherrim

Years
  • Hmm, I think my favourites are the Amazon Quartet. They were cute. xD;

SeleneHime

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I'll t
    Years
  • Oh~, a SM fanclub. May I request a membership, please? ^_^

To respond to a few of the questions asked here (How old were you/what was your first impression?):

I was six or seven when I first watched it, probably on a Saturday morning rerun. I only caught the first few episodes from there on out, before the channel it came in on was lost. However, I always have liked it. And, being six(ish), it left a very good impression on me. And a bit of nostalgia now, especially when I'm rewatching for missed episodes.

I am a bit curious though - Has anyone else ever made a fan senshi before?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My favorite villain would have to be Mistress 9. She was pretty wicked.

Oh~, a SM fanclub. May I request a membership, please? ^_^

To respond to a few of the questions asked here (How old were you/what was your first impression?):

I was six or seven when I first watched it, probably on a Saturday morning rerun. I only caught the first few episodes from there on out, before the channel it came in on was lost. However, I always have liked it. And, being six(ish), it left a very good impression on me. And a bit of nostalgia now, especially when I'm rewatching for missed episodes.

I am a bit curious though - Has anyone else ever made a fan senshi before?

SURE! Once I get in touch with KK I'll have her add your name on the first post. You are in. ^_^

I've seen pretty good ones around the internet such as "Sailor Sun" or "Sailor Earth" but, I've never made one up myself.

SeleneHime

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I'll t
    Years
  • *Grins.* Awesome. ^_^

As for myself, I've only recently started making fan senshi. My first one was Sailor Callista, though I'm currently revamping her profile. And, to test my creativity as an author, I'm challenging myself to a "cliche test" of sorts - To take four far overused concepts ("Star", Earth/Terra, Sun/Solaris, and Universe) and make them into something original. Right now I'm getting quite the profile for my version of "Star", although that technically isn't her name.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years
  • Random Note: Has anyone else watched Shugo Chara at all? This may seem irrelevant, but one of Amu's attacks (Spiral Heart) is almost the same as Sailor Moon's (Moon Spiral Heart Attack). Isn't it a little weird? I just realized it after I watched a few episodes of Sailor Moon again.

I remember watching it when I was really little, like maybe three or four or something, and I would have to choose between Sailor Moon and Pokemon, most of the time Sailor Moon won. It was a great show, and still is. I think it's the first anime I've watched, and since I've watched it again almost three years ago, it's inspired me to watch a lot of different anime, as well as come up with some cool ideas for Sailor Moon, even though I haven't put anything up anywhere about them...

Cherrim

Years
  • Maybe it was just an homage to Sailor Moon? SM essentially was the magical girl anime that pretty much put the genre on the map way back when. Wouldn't be uncommon that other series would pay respect in ways like that. :p

Cherrim

Years
  • I think the only magical girl anime I've seen that doesn't totally remind me of Sailor Moon is Cardcaptor Sakura. (Which imo is the other definitive anime in the genre. xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back