• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆NEED A EV TRAINER WILL GIVE SHINYZ☆

fr3shb0y1

i need some1 2 ev train 5 pokemon 4 me n will give 5 shinyz will be legit n i also want u 2 ev train my pokemon without no hackz.......

THX

pokemon that need ev trained

turtwig: att def
    buizel: hp speed
    torchic: hp att
    starly: att speed
    darkrai: hp speed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    I'm also interested. I have the power items, so it probably won't take more than a day or two to get all 5 of them EV trained.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    i need some1 2 ev train 5 pokemon 4 me n will give 5 shinyz will be legit n i also want u 2 ev train my pokemon without no hackz.......

THX

pokemon that need ev trained

turtwig: hp att def
    buizel: hp att speed
    torchic: hp att sp att
    starly: hp att speed
    darkrai: hp sp. att speed

How many do you want in each respective stat?

Also, I can teach them certain moves, evolve them, as well as level them up to 100 as well if you want me to. But that will cost a bit more.

@Stratomaster: It's like an emphasis on certain stats of a pokemon. That's the basic of it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    I'll do it, which shinies do you got?
    And how many EVs in each stat?

fr3shb0y1

I'll do them for a Shiny Ralts. That's the only Shiny I'm after right now, so if you don't have one, then feel free to accept any of the other offers.

how long does it take u 2 ev train i want them lvl 90

wat does ev trained mean?????

u just spammed...................

I'm also interested. I have the power items, so it probably won't take more than a day or two to get all 5 of them EV trained.

i want them all lvl 90 ..............

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    You'll have to give me a proper EV spread. (e.g. 4 HP 252 Atk 252 Spe)

Also, I am going to need a list of moves you want to keep as well as the natures.

I don't have a Darkrai, so unless you are providing the pokes to EV train, I won't be able to EV train that one.

Also, does your shiny adamant Riolu know any egg moves?

Last edited:

fr3shb0y1

You'll have to give me a proper EV spread. (e.g. 4 HP 252 Atk 252 Spe)

Also, I am going to need a list of moves you want to keep as well as the natures.

I don't have a Darkrai, so unless you are providing the pokes to EV train, I won't be able to EV train that one.

Also, does your shiny adamant Riolu know any egg moves?

the stats i want up are in first post i changed it to 2 things i want them lvl 90.......yea it knows egg moves pm me

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    So are you providing the pokes or am I going to have to breed them myself? Also, what moves do you want them to keep?

fr3shb0y1

So are you providing the pokes or am I going to have to breed them myself? Also, what moves do you want them to keep?

i got the pokemon the moves i still want

buizel surf n ice beam
    turtwig giga drain
    starly fly aerial ace

I will do it for free =) Check out my do-it-all center 4 dets.

when u ev train how long does it take u n the way u ev train iz it legit way

Last edited:
    Back