• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♠ ~ The 2 - Black 2/White 2 Fan-Club ~ ♠

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • What Pokemon do you think the new main character of the B2/W2 anime chose as his starter Pokemon?

Well, if the protagonist is going to appear in the anime (which I doubt he will) I am guessing he'll go for Tepig. Maybe it's like the Pokemon Chronicles. Hmm...

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • What Pokemon do you think the new main character of the B2/W2 anime chose as his starter Pokemon?

Well, if the protagonist is going to appear in the anime (which I doubt he will) I am guessing he'll go for Tepig. Maybe it's like the Pokemon Chronicles. Hmm...

Exactly what I thought. XD. But I do suppose he will probably not be in the anime. :P

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

Well, based on the promo, and just because it's the Pokémon he's most likely to take in that case, I'm gonna say Tepig. Personally I don't really think it fits the personality he's been shown, where Tepig is always overly excited and happy, where the character looks to be the silent and mysterious type, which is why I think Snivy would fit him better. But oh well.

I doubt he'll be in the anime though. The promo trailer may point in that direction, though I still doubt it :/

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Hello, guys again! Sorry for being absent for a week-ish, maybe a bit longer than that. I was doing a Mission Trip with my church and I had no access to a computer during that 1 week time. But, I'm back now so I might as well start up a new topic! :D Oh and 1 spoiler, the first post will be updated with the new CSS layout in the next 2 days, in not, 3 days. ;)

Topic 3
    Isn't 3 the magic number, with 7 the lucky number? Wait, why are we talking about 7? It's 3 time! :D

Which new title legendary Pokemon is your favorite: Black Kyurem, or White Kyurem?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Woah, the new CSS looks amazing, great job!

Which new title legendary Pokemon is your favorite: Black Kyurem, or White Kyurem?
    Hard choice...

pokemon-black-and-white-2-black-kyurem-and-white-kyurem-artwork.jpg

I think I'll have to go with Black Kyurem. Honestly I'm not a huge fan of Kyurem because it took an amazing type combination and kinda ruined it D: Plus it doesn't look that cool... But I think Black Kyurem certainly looks cooler than White Kyurem. White Kyurem looks just like normal Kyurem so it's nice to see the Black one have some variation x]

Are you guys excited about the new Kami trio forms? I really can't wait to see and use those; they look amazing! Sacred beasts ahhh, they even sound incredibly cool! How do you think you'll get them? Do you think they'll play a big part in the story? Do you think they'll be better than the original trio? I can't wait! :D

Years
  • Ooh, I wanna join!

Username: GolurkIsDaBomb
    Favorite Pokemon/Partner Pokemon (might as well kill two birds with one stone, eh?):
    Spoiler:

Reason: I loved black and white, but I just thought there was so much untapped potential. And BW2 looks like they're going fix that!
    I think the new protagonist probably chose a snivy. I can definitely see him chasing after some plasma grunts with a kick@$$ snivy by his side!
    Personally I like White Kyurem better. Black Kyurem looks like an old man...

Spoiler:

As to the new formes of the kami trio, I really like landorus, feel meh about tornadus and kinda despise thunderus. But, I am glad they finally don't look like carbon copies of each other X] I think they'll have a bigger part in the story, perhaps something like the lake trio or something cool like the regis?

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Looks awesome, so I will join. :P
    Username: Cosmotone
    Favorite Black 2/White 2 Pokémon: Braviary, Archeops, Reinculus
    Partner Pokémon: Uh, Braviary, Archeops, Reinculus
    Your reason for joining: I am very interested in the new games, and am excited for the new features they bring. And this club caught my eye and looked fun. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ~Closed due to an inactive owner. PM me if you'd like to claim ownership. c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back