• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♠Frozen Igloo♠

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
Years
  • What will Sheer Cold look like in real life?

S
    omething Reeeeaaally cold? Just kidding. Maybe it could be like in the movie: The day after tomorrow. You know, like instantly freezing anything on it's way slowly and painfully.

Off-Topic: How do you like my new avatar? I drew it myself... I know, I'm rusted.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Sheer cold involves the foe freezing solid.
    It would be a wave of chill sweeping over the target.

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years

I imagine something dramatic (considering it's a OHKO), like a bunch a ice shards compact around the enemy like magnets. Then, the cracks dissappear, and the enemy is frozen. 5 seconds later, the shards burst apart in different directions, and the Pokemon collapses to the ground, KO'd.

:D

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years

I imagine something dramatic (considering it's a OHKO), like a bunch a ice shards compact around the enemy like magnets. Then, the cracks dissappear, and the enemy is frozen. 5 seconds later, the shards burst apart in different directions, and the Pokemon collapses to the ground, KO'd.

:D
    Hmm...Be aware that the foe doesn't come unfrozen.
    Its just staying frozen to avoid it from moving at all, it faints from the chill.
    Though that concept your going for would look notably Badass.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    What will Sheer Cold look like in real life?

A cold breeze instantly freezes the enemy. I imagine it would be nearly silent when the move is done, to make it more dramatic, and it is like sound it self is freezing. It wouldn't look too fancy, but the way I see it is still very dramatic.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    It would be like 10000 shards of ice hitting a person.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

Off-Topic: How do you like my new avatar? I drew it myself... I know, I'm rusted.

Nice try for a beginner. Like the Snorlax :)

I would imagine spraying the foe liquid gases(oxygen, nitrogen, helium) flamethrower style, since it's innaccurate and can instantly freeze and kill the enemy.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    it would start as just a piece of ice on the chest then it quickly grows and engulfs the whole body

Years
    I imagine that a creepy looking 'fog' will eminate out from the attacker and move along the ground until it reaches the target. At that point, I think the 'fog' would rise up around the target and freeze it solid as the sound of compacting ice cracks through the air.

Dragonfly Z

Frozen Soul
    Years
  • Why are you joining: Ice Pokemon are cool (lol!)
    How active will you be: Couple times weekly.
    Partner Pokemon: Spheal
    Partners nickname(optional): Snowball
    Password: Blizzard

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • False Flag, isn't Ice Punch also Physical?

Yes, as well as Ice Fang. We still need more physical ice moves since those moves have low base power.

And they are usually last to attack, its base power will double.

Yep, which is a higher base power than Ice Beam.

Topic:

What will Sheer Cold look like in real life?

Like a bunch of hail stones raining down. It's a OHKO!!! Sheer Cold happens a lot in the Battle Tower.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    The atmosphere turns really unbearably cold, slowly freeze the foe to death.

Dragonfly Z

Frozen Soul
    Years
    The temperature drastically drops as a cold mist emerges and envelops the opponent in it, freezing them solid with an unbearably cold gust.
    (Summary:Cold wind make bad guy go "brrr")
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back