• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Take 2 ♥☆♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Original Thread Can Be Viewed Here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=76880

I figured after that long of inactivity (And over a year of making cards), the thread deserved to rest. :P I have some spare time until I manage to find a job and decided to give this another go. I will ATTEMPT to make new templates, but as FlameJuli has seen, my creativity has gone away for the most part :(

Myzou's Trainer Card Area Now Open!

Requests may take up to a day or 2 to complete, depending on my schedule (I volunteer, and like to go to family events, etc), shouldn't take more then 7 days after your request. I will only allow 5 requests at a time.

Please post the following information:
    (Hover Over Each Word for an Explanation of What I Mean)

Name: (Not Available on Star)
    Template:
    Badges:
    Background:
    Trainer Sprite: Mini Template: The Trainer Sprite (not including the white space) must be shorter then 69 pixels, most of the D/P trainers are too big. If you would rather use an Overworld for Mini, please specify :)
    Pokemon: I have use of Platinum Sprites if you'd rather have those for those Pokemon who have them.
    Balls: Mini Template Only. You May Choose Pokemon Icons Over Balls :) On Circle, You May Choose Pokeballs over Mystery Dungeon Sprites.

After Your Request Is Filled: I will give you the image and then a code from imageshack to use it in your signature, you can use that code, or upload it to somewhere like Photobucket if you choose.

Important Note 1: If you see someone with my custom templates, please tell me, as no one is allowed to use them without permission from me, and then they need to give credit.
    Important Note 2: Please Give Me Credit if you use the trainer card in your signature here as common courtesy, as well as DO NOT ALTER IT without permission, or I maintain the right to ask a mod to remove it.
    Important Note 3: If You Break ANY of the Forum Rules (Such as Mini-Modding or Double Posting, within this thread) Your request will be delayed an extra 2 weeks, and possibly ignored altogether.
    Important Note 4: You must have FIFTEEN (15) forum posts or have been a member for 2 weeks before your request will be considered. This is not hard to accomplish, if you make an effort.
    Important Note 5: I no longer have the backgrounds used in the Mini Templates, please make sure to request a new one for that. :)

Examples:

Circle

Mini

Triangle

Star

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Name: Maximillion
    Template: Circle
    Badges: All 8 Sinnoh Badges
    Background: Forestry
    Trainer Sprite: If could male DP hero...If not then notify me:)
    Pokemon: Infernape, Luxray, Dialga, Gengar, Sceptile, and Fearow
    Balls: 2 pokeball(top 2), 1 masterball(middle left), 1 great ball(middle right), and 2 more pokeballs(bottom 2).

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Here's the cards~

I didn't have a Jasmine Sprite, so I used Misty, as I saw your mini card in siggy used it... if you want something else, tell me, I saved the card without the background, so I can easily change it :)

Trying to find Pokemon MD2 Sprites, so I can use those instead of the pokeballs/icons on the Mini/Circle/Square XD

EDIT: Nvm, I found most of them :) MD2 Sprites now used on Square Template, and Are eligible for Circle instead of the pokeballs :D

Years
    It's fine! ^^ Misty was going to be my 2nd choice if you didn't have Jasmine anyway XD I love it! Thanks again!

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    Hey, can I have one? You're cards are the best ^^

Name: Talos
    Template: Mini
    Badges: Sinnoh
    Background: Volcano
    Trainer Sprite:I know it's not a trainer, but... can you use my avvie? If not, that's ok. I'll just have a Team Magma Admin.
    Pokemon: Arceus(can you possibly get it with the Flame Plate? And make it Shiny?), Darkrai, Swampert, Pikachu, Giratina, and Kecleon.
    Balls: Master Ball, Dusk Ball, Poke Ball, Dusk Ball, Master Ball and Timer Ball.

Thanks, and take your time.

-Talos

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Working on them now, will edit this post with em~

EDIT: I am making small versions of the D/P pokeballs, so they will be available on the mini template after today :D Dusk + Heal Ball are done so far :D

EDIT2: Done :D

And what do you guys think of the mini balls for the D/P ones I made? :D

New Template: Star~

Obviously, uses the Mystery Dungeon Sprites. Background color of each star can be changed to your liking. :) I just prefer rainbow + rainbow background :P I can't get rid of the white background, sadly, no photoshop :(

Last edited:
    Years
    Again, thank you ^^ it's wonderful! & I have to say, I love the star idea. thats very cool! & great job shrinking the balls (that did NOT sound right XD) they look great!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Again, thank you ^^ it's wonderful! & I have to say, I love the star idea. thats very cool! & great job shrinking the balls (that did NOT sound right XD) they look great!

Hehe, thanks :)

I was originally gonna make it into an artist's palette, with the stars representing the colors, but I just couldn't find a background I liked enough :( Maybe I will one day :P Was also gonna make them the corners/center of a bigger star, but I suck at drawing stars pixelly :P Those small ones took like 2 hours, haha.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    Hehe, thanks :)

I was originally gonna make it into an artist's palette, with the stars representing the colors, but I just couldn't find a background I liked enough :( Maybe I will one day :P Was also gonna make them the corners/center of a bigger star, but I suck at drawing stars pixelly :P Those small ones took like 2 hours, haha.

2 hours?! O_O;; mannnnn. Well good luck & I'm sure whatever you come up with will look fine dear ^^

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Um, hi^^!
    May I have one, too?
    Name: EagleVision1999
    Triangles
    Spite:

Background:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:Cloyster, Raichu, Arcanine, Vileplum, Alakazam, Pigeotto
    Would you mind to put those minipokemon icons next to the biggerOnes in the triangles like you did on the other cards? It was not like this your triangle-examples, but I'd like that...
    Badges: The Kanto ones, please
    Thanks^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back