• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Third Time's the Charm! ♥☆♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • First Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=76880
    Second Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163088

Myzou's Requests are Currently Open!~

After a long loss of interest in Pokemon, HeartGold and SoulSilver have reinvigorated it temporarily, and Black and White have just furthered that, prompting me to decide that while I'm still unemployed, I might as well get back into the habit of making Trainer Cards. As I currently have access to my sister's laptop pretty much full time, I no longer have to use my very broken computer I was using previously, that prompted me to close my second shop.

Requests can take up to a week to be completed. It should not take that long, but it is a possibility. If a week passes without me commenting, feel free to PM me. I also have a limit of 5 requests, so as to prevent myself from becoming overwhelmed with requests like I was in my first thread.

I require the following information in order to make your trainer card:

Information I Require for ALL Templates:

Template: Do you want the Bubble, Diamond, Clover, Square, or Star Template?
    Background: Link me to a Background Image to use on your card, or simply give me an example like "Cloudy Sky" or "Sunset", etc. I do not have any of the backgrounds used on my examples. All MAY use 2, one for the 'big' area, and one for the 'small'.
    Trainer Overworld: Which Trainer Overworld do you want on the card? Any from D/P/Pt or HG/SS can be used, OR you can supply one. Bubble Template can support 2 Different Overworlds.
    Pokemon: Which SIX Pokemon do you wish to have on your card? Shiny Pokemon are currently not available, as no site has released shiny overworld sprites.
    Badges: Which Region's Badges do you want on your Card? Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Contest Ribbons.

Information Required for SPECIFIC Templates:

Name: What Name Do You Want Displayed on you Card? (Clover/Square Only)
    Friend Code: What is your In Game Friend Code? (Clover/Square Only)
    Pokeballs: What Pokeballs do you want displayed for each Pokemon? (Square Only)

Important Notes: (Read Before Requesting)

Breaking any PC community rules in this thread (such as mini-modding, double posting, etc) will suspend any requests from you for 2 weeks, on top of whatever consequences you receive from the moderator. I do ask that you give me credit in your signature, and that you do not alter the trainer card I make for you, without gaining permission from me first. I do not have any backgrounds used in the examples, so do not request them, any requests asking for them will be ignored. Do not use the mini-pokeball sprites in your own work without asking me first, as I made all that are not present in Gen. 3. Ask Kenji before using the Mini-Badge sprites in your own work as well, as he made them, and I'm using them with permission.

Examples of Each Template:

Square
    FynSquare.png
    SquareExample.png

Bubble
    BubbleExample.png
    HoennBubbles.png

Star
    RivalStar.png
    StarExample.png

Diamond
    BugDiamond.png
    DiamondExample.png

Clover
    MyzouClover.png
    CloverExample.png

More Examples with Different Backgrounds/Pokemon/etc will be added over time, as well as (hopefully) more templates.

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • ^ Will get on it as soon as I locate Overworlds of the Frontier Brains XD (Hopefully, they exist, XD) Naturally, the one set of D/P/Pt/HG/SS Overworlds I don't have are them. Didn't even occur to me to find them, as I don't have Pt and forgot about them D:

EDIT: Found em, XD Just taking them out of the battle frontier award thingies. Caitlin is a bit harder, as she's behind the guy, but I'll work a little copy paste magic (as aside from hair, which is shown, overworlds are 90% of the time symmetrical, XD

XD EDIT2: Done. As per usual, I suggest reuploading this pic to your photobucket or other image hosting site, as imageshack can delete it at any time, XD I will only hold the card on my computer for a month or 2 for backup :P

ambellinadiamond.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Whoops! XD sorry for the confusion ^^;; I'm glad you found her!
    It's lovely like always :3 Thank you so much dear!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
  • oh goodness! lol, umm >_>...<_< I'll take the first one, thank you XD Thank you for putting all that effort into making three! I feel bad now -_-;;

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Haha yea, I designed it to be more of a Lucas/Dawn card, with one having the main suit, and other being platinum/contest one, D: But it still works with any trainer. XD

And I made the Mini-Ribbons long ago, another 4 to complete the set (to match the badges) was on my to-do list, but I forgot about it, XD Sooner or later I'll get around to them :P (Kenji made the badges, I made the ribbons, XD)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Noot really D:

And I have 2 more ribbons made now XD

EDIT: And now the other 2 are done. XD

Ones a bit big, but it's still within the size restrictions I have D:

Last edited:

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • Template: It's a hard decision, but Clover
    Background:
    I don't really have an image...So, maybe a sunset or a night sky? if you need an image, I can hunt one down
    Trainer Overworld: Do you have The HG/SS female in the team rocket outfit? if not, any female team rocket member will do
    Pokemon: Arbok, Seviper, Slowbrow, Absol, Vileplume, Lucario
    Badges: Contest Ribbons (they are so cool looking! 8D)
    Name: Vania
    Friend Code: What is your In Game Friend Code? (Clover/Square Only)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back