• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥♥♥♥.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Yeeeeaaaahhhh, maybe? XD

I use them mostly in VMs tho; Also this is a ♥♥♥♥ing nice ♥♥♥♥♥♥ thread

lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Online, I sometimes use explicit words because I feel they are the right words to express the situation. If the situation intensifies, I can just log out or go on another website.
    Offline, I don't use swear words because I find it more wise to just tank the beatings rather than start an uproar with someone I cannot get away from.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    In real life, I swear literally all the ♥♥♥♥ing time, its not a ♥♥♥♥ing joke. Not around teachers or adults but people my age, I swear all the ♥♥♥♥ing time, every second word will be a ♥♥♥♥ing swear word I guarantee it.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I swear so much, it takes effort for me to not swear. I have this friend who can't swear in front of her parents, and when we used to Skype I would be swearing up a storm and she'd be like "Language," and that was basically, "My parents are nearby, you dun ♥♥♥♥ed up."

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I swear a lot around my friends in real life. I think I swear... a little bit less than that online on skype and chats. I realized that for some reason I never swear around my family or other adults, even if they're okay with it. I never even thought about not doing it, apparently I just do.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I try to keep my swearing to a minimum, both online and off. But around friends and those I'm comfortable with, I tend to open the flood gates and become rather crass, so to speak. I still don't particularly care for some profanities though, so I keep them very distant from my vocabulary. Nevertheless, I'd be lying if I said that I have some kind of clean track record aha.

Years
  • I used to swear like a sailor but it wasn't until the very end of 2013 that I really stopped swearing alot. Only time I swear now is when I'm quoting sonething, in an angry mood which is seldom, and the occasional "slip".

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Spanish language has a tendency of using swear words as commas so you'd be surprised at how I talk, even in public XD I try to be more polite in English in general, even while around friends.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Not too often, especially if I'm in public/around people I don't know that well. To put it into perspective whenever I do swear usually people say "wow, I didn't know YOU swear." :x

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • I've never sworn in my life. I find it vulgar and kind of sad, that someone has to swear to express themselves. The English language, for example, has thousands of words to choose from (mind you, they're not all relevant to the situation in which you would be swearing), and those select few words just have to be used? Ok...

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    I'm alot better than I used to be. I think my environment growing up has alot to do with it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Often. And it's a very bad habit. I've been trying to curb my usage of them online as much as possible, because it's led to several incidents that I do regret. Worst part is that I've been desensitized as to how bad some words are, considering how nonchalantly they're used around me, and that sort of makes me ignorant to how bad it looks objectively. Ad the fact that I use them as platonic rhetoric (does that even make sense) and yea. =/ In real life, I've been trying to curb it, too, but it's really hard when you're surrounded by potty mouths.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I curse in at least half of what I say. Usually when I'm joking or I'm angry though. Which is...at least half the time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Often irl, not much on the internet. You think it would be the other way around, but I mainly just curse around friends or if I'm drunk. I have the mouth of a sailor if I'm playing videogames too. I used to have a way worse mouth, but I've started to curse less.

Back