• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥♥Sam's Breeding Shop♥♥

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Would it be possible to give me an elekid, larvetar, deino, or bagon? I can offer you jolteon and vaporen. I would offer you chimchar but my infernape is male and i dont have a ditto :/

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
  • I have a Pansear with a Fire Stone that I will trade for a Deino. Would you prefer the Pansear in an egg? Mine's already at level 15.

TaurusFire

Collector
    Years
  • Hey i'm looking for a pikachu♂ , sandshrew♂ any level but i prefer to raise them myself so not too high :P,

Ducklett Vanillite Emolga Mienshao woobat and munna available for trade (from your wishlist) i have like a ton of pokemon soo... if u want something else pm me and i can give you the full list.

Way Turner

Special Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Hi, can l have a Zorua/Rufflet? l offer Munna if you haven't already got one :)
    also is it possible to get them as eggs? if so l like that more. PM me if you wonder anything.

neonat2

The short one
    Years
  • Hey, im interested in a Rufflet and Oshawott? I got cottonee, emolga, gothita, munna. If you want a specific level for them let me know. ;)

pokegirlsam

Pokemon Breeder and Trainer <3
    Years
  • To all who Gave me Requests Im almost done with all!
    Please PM me when your ready!!!!!!
    :D

Would it be possible to give me an elekid, larvetar, deino, or bagon? I can offer you jolteon and vaporen. I would offer you chimchar but my infernape is male and i dont have a ditto :/

Yup I can give you all of those :)
    Do you want all of them or Just one of them?
    If one if them which one :D

Hi, can l have a Zorua/Rufflet? l offer Munna if you haven't already got one :)
    also is it possible to get them as eggs? if so l like that more. PM me if you wonder anything.

Suree!!!! Ive got the eggs already
    Whats your FC?
    So Do you want both zorua and rufflet? =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    if your still interested in snivy, or any other unova starter for that matter i would love scizor :)

i also have a bulbasaur :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Hey can I get a female Zorua? I'll trade a Munna(F) and Panpour(M) for it.

FC: 4126 4472 9599

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    is it possible to have an evee, got a woobat to trade. Would be very grateful of you

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Hi there, I'm interested in a Zorua =3
    I pretty much have everything on your wishlist except for Reshriam and Meloetta.

Back