• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥【 sweet release 】♥

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    May I request both? I would love that but if not may I just get kyogre? 0705 3492 1963 IGN Ron Money. Thanks again I have an imperfect 5IV miltank in dream ball with egg moves coming your way. Thanks again

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Am I too late, Blade? ;o; I might not be available til tomorrow though, so if you're only doing this today, I understand. I am interested in Kyogre though. n__n

FC: 1478-4258-2513
    IGN: Allison

I think we already have each other, but just leaving it in case. Again, if this is a today only thing, that's totally fine. Better to sign up just in case. n___n

Years

• 303.gif

Female Shiny Mawile, Adamant, Sheer Force
    Poison Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
    31 | 31 | 31 | 1 | 31 | 31
    Alice 57098 [RNG Black]

382.gif

Shiny Kyogre, Timid, Drizzle
    Body Slam, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump
    29 | 14 | 30 | 28 | 29 | 31
    AVA 51506 [RNG Sapphire]

Valentine's Day Giveaway here. Add my Y version's Friend Code: 4699 6539 0670.
    My in-game name is Scarlett and my icon is the female Pokemon ranger. See first post for more details.
    Find me in the trade chatroom for easy trading: click here

May I have both si vous plait? If you still have them that is. my FC is in my Signature.

Back