• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Platinum♥~♥: A ♥~♥Dawn♥~♥ Fanclub

Who is a better pokecompanion for dawn?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
  • oh and please follow the Rules kuzronk. Remember more than a Oneline post so future members will avoid a post like this.

I think that Dawn is cool.

etc. etc.

And not neccesarrily.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • First image to post for the club, and feel free to try to translate it:

tumblr_msvw7kIUmQ1rum68mo3_500.jpg

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • First image to post for the club, and feel free to try to translate it:

tumblr_msvw7kIUmQ1rum68mo3_500.jpg

Nice Pinkie Before I can Give you Pearls I have a question(Also you need 4 more)

Should I do a post count thing in here or do the Pearl sysetm?

Pearl count
    Post 5 times-Blah blah blah
    Post 10 times- blah blah blah

Pearls(Basically like points)

Which one would be better suited for this club?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Nice Pinkie Before I can Give you Pearls I have a question(Also you need 4 more)

Should I do a post count thing in here or do the Pearl sysetm?

Pearl count
    Post 5 times-Blah blah blah
    Post 10 times- blah blah blah

Pearls(Basically like points)

Which one would be better suited for this club?
    The Pearl system suits better for the club if you're aiming for creativity.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • The Pearl system suits better for the club if you're aiming for creativity.

Ok. But I think I might Switch to that Post thing so a Person could stop complaining about the Point system. I know it is new and probably hasn't been done before so you guys are not use to it but on the old forum I was on we had to have a point system like this one now.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Ok. But I think I might Switch to that Post thing so a Person could stop complaining about the Point system. I know it is new and probably hasn't been done before so you guys are not use to it but on the old forum I was on we had to have a point system like this one now.

I see, well different forums have different set of rules when it comes to forming clubs. PC doesn't require clubs to have a point system, so they're optional.

Anyway, am I suppose to post 4 more Dawn pictures before I get my points?

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • I see, well different forums have different set of rules when it comes to forming clubs. PC doesn't require clubs to have a point system, so they're optional.

I know that but also Here is a New Topic so People can avoid One Liners in there posts.

If you were force to be Dawn at the Beginning of her Journey what Starter would you have chose?

I would have chose Chimchar due to it being pretty good when it evolves. When you look at all the starters fully evolved Infernape is better beacause it is Faster and able to get move first and be able to lay down a powerful strike.

TY

I would go with Turtwig, since i always picked him as my starter and he's just so cute :3
    That and the fact that i dont like Chimchar at all and i cant get used to Piplup.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
  • Username: AlakaPWNAGE
    Partner Buizel (yes I understand he was traded but still I miss that little dude D:)
    Answer the current topic: Yes, I had a crush on her at one point but remembered May was my first >_> although I enjoyed Dawn a lot more as a character, and she had a great voice actor.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • If you were force to be Dawn at the Beginning of her Journey what Starter would you have chose?

I would likely chose pipup due to it being the most cutest out of the three

Just because I am complaning about the points doesn't mean you need to change them. It's your choice if you use points or the format atm.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • Username: AlakaPWNAGE
    Partner Buizel (yes I understand he was traded but still I miss that little dude D:)
    Answer the current topic: Yes, I had a crush on her at one point but remembered May was my first >_> although I enjoyed Dawn a lot more as a character, and she had a great voice actor.

Welcome to the club and May was my first crush to. But then I totally went for Dawn lol.

If you were force to be Dawn at the Beginning of her Journey what Starter would you have chose?

I would likely chose pipup due to it being the most cutest out of the three

Just because I am complaning about the points doesn't mean you need to change them. It's your choice if you use points or the format atm.

And your haven't been the only one complaining. Actually I am going to do a Point system completely different.

The Posts will count after this Posts.

New Point system comes into efeect now.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • yo. Ima joining lol.

Username:Xseed(but since lots o people call me seedy you can call me that lol)
    Partner (use a first stage evolution from Dawn's team!): Piplup. always picked him. I remeber I trained and evolved one to lv.100
    Answer the current topic:aint the current topic in pink up their? well to answer the question I would pick piplup of course. I love that pokemon.

(speaking of piplup Ima change my avatar again. Lol)

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • yo. Ima joining lol.

Username:Xseed(but since lots o people call me seedy you can call me that lol)
    Partner (use a first stage evolution from Dawn's team!): Piplup. always picked him. I remeber I trained and evolved one to lv.100
    Answer the current topic:aint the current topic in pink up their? well to answer the question I would pick piplup of course. I love that pokemon.

(speaking of piplup Ima change my avatar again. Lol)

Accepted. I will add you on to the roster tomorrow or as soon as i can.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • So now I am officially part of this club now that my name is on the roster. my fist club eh? Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back