• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Platinum♥~♥: A ♥~♥Dawn♥~♥ Fanclub

Who is a better pokecompanion for dawn?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
I'll answer the last 2 topics:

If you were to magically switch lives with Dawn, What would you do? And what would she do as you?

I have wondered what my life would be if I was female instead of male, so if this happens,
I would get to find out... (& I'm sure I'd make a point of beating chauvinists & preverts wherever
I go, & by beat, I mean make them cry & beg for mercy.)

& I think she may freak out, getting stuck in a hairy body...
I like my body to be honest, but I HIGHLY doubt Dawn would... & there's the speech
problem I have, so she REALLY wouldn't like it...

If Dawn was to travel to an unknown region. What would the three starters, the name of the region, and what starter would she get?

I'm actually gathering ideas for a new pokedex I'm going to start making after I get Y...
The name of the region I have in mind is Lyho & there will be 2 sets of starters,
The usual Grass/Fire/Water ones & the "special edition" starters, which will be
Rock/Fighting/Flying.
I don't have a Grass or Water starter in mind, but the Fire-type will be a ferret,
the Rock-type will be a horned chameleon, the Fighting-type will be a joey (baby kangaroo)
& the Flying-type will be based off of a mythical monster called owlursus, or owl bear.

I think Dawn would choose the Fire ferret pokemon, or maybe the Fighting joey pokemon...
May even end up with both.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
The region is called Frinf (pronounced Vnir) which is the pokemon world's version of Fafnir - more in the Backstory Spoiler.

Starter, Zir:

Spoiler:

^ This is the pokemon Dawn gets!
20.%20boogie.gif

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

--

Backstory:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Frinf (pokemon) :

Spoiler:

Dawn getting her starter:

Spoiler:

EDIT: And it's DONE! :D

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
If Dawn was to travel to an unknown region. What would the three starters, the name of the region, and what starter would she get?
The three starters would be evee,vulpix,and shinx. I would make up some starters but my imagination isnt good atm lol. As for the name of the Region.......*thinks for a second.....* the Hikoto Region lol. its a wordplay on hikari. and she would pick evee of course because well its the cutest and has the cutest evolutions.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Region Name: Raikorei (Rai-kor-eh)

Fire Starters:
Spoiler:

Water Starters:
Spoiler:

Grass Starters:
Spoiler:

(BTW all credit for the Fire and Water starter goes to Deviant Art. And for the Grass to the person who made it)

Dawn's Choice of Starter: Fenfire. Because it is the cutest and ends up evolving into a Fire/Flying. She would be able to climb on its back and have her take her places(SO she can act like a princess).

Here is the pronunciation for the starters.

Fire: Fenfire(Fin-Fy-ire), Luperca(Loop-er-cuh), Rougarou(Roo-guh-roo)
Water:Naiad(niy-e-ad), Nerite(ner(as in nerd)-ight), Nereid(ner(as in nerd)-a-eyed)
Grass: Peckollow(peh-eck-holl(H is silent)-oh), Knockight(knock-ight), Rowdpecker(row-d-peck-er)

Sorry for long post.

(Not done yet)

((Now Out of these three pokemon which one would you choose if you were dawn))

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Sorry for long post.

LOL Atleast yours was just pictures xD

Oh btw, I've edited mine greatly...in case you didn't notice xD

--

Naiad, cuz it's alot like the other pokemon I wanted her to have in Gen 6 - Amaura

Last edited:

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
LOL Atleast yours was just pictures xD

Oh btw, I've edited mine greatly...in case you didn't notice xD

Dear Rezilia,

I think that Is a good choice. But I already chose mine which is Fenfire. Dawn can't breathe underwater(maybe. hmmm must go think about this).

Sincerely,
Serena(Daughter of Dawn)​

My choice is Fenfire for the third time. And My reasons are already posted with my reply to the main topic.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
So.... Um...

>.>

Anyone ever wonder what a blonde Dawn would look like? 0.0

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Have anyone ever thought about how Dawn would look as an adult?

I've seen a few fanart of Dawn as an adult. The best one I've seen was designed by a dA user named yxa4evr, and he comissioned several other artists to draw his design. The comissioned fanart of that design was by KurumiErika.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Have anyone ever thought about how Dawn would look as an adult?

nope I havent thought about this lol. and honestyly I cant really think of how she would look...hmmm....ah of course. her mom. she may look almost like her mom when she grows up. alas with longer hair. she may also get rid of that thing she wears on her head too

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022

nope I havent thought about this lol. and honestyly I cant really think of how she would look...hmmm....ah of course. her mom. she may look almost like her mom when she grows up. alas with longer hair. she may also get rid of that thing she wears on her head too

You mean her brain? (zing!)

How'd you like X/Y, btw?

--

That being said, who wants to see Dawn enter the X/Y adventure?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
New Topic:

Should Dawn face Serena in contests in X and y?

That would depend if Serena is interested in entering contests, because she's more focused on becoming a Rhyhorn rider. If this was her first time entering contests, then Dawn beat her instantly being an expert coordinator she is.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
New Topic:

Should Dawn face Serena in contests in X and y?
well yes lol. as for who will win. And as for a bonus for this answewr Unless serena has some serious luck on her side dawn will definitelly win lol. @Reizilla lol I havent even got x and y yet. and hmm...that may be interesting actually if dawn join the x/y adventure or at the least be a cameo.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Olli97 has told me to make this post just to inform you guys. I am now the new owner of the Dawn Club, since Daughter of Dawn has her hands full with the Gen V Club. I may make a few changes in the rules she's place, but they will remain the same as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back