• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥//Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Chocolate milk is much better!! Something alot of people don't know ether is that it's the best thing to drink after a lifting workout!

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Hot Chocolate with marshmellows in the winter are the best. 8D Cold Chocolate milk in the summer (: hard to choose Dx

Misery Business

m o n s ✝ e r
    Years
    I guess I understand where you're coming from, Hot Chocolate in the Winter and Chocolate Milk in the Summer..
    SO HARD TO CHOOSE xD;

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
    Years
    As many people have said above chocolate milk is better in the summer and hot chocolate is better in winter. While I mostly agree with this I think that chocolate milk is better all year around.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Chocolate milk >> hot chocolate any day of the week. :D

[AGELIMIT]
    Spoiler:
    [/AGELIMIT]

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hot chocolate is nice on a cold rainy night. Chocolate milk is average at any time of day in any weather.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I can't choose between the two. I love both equally as I do love chocolate. Nice cold chocolate milk on a hot summer day and nice hot chocolate on a cold winter morning or night...tough decision indeed *o*

Chocolate milk >> hot chocolate any day of the week. :D

[AGELIMIT]
    Spoiler:
    [/AGELIMIT]

Lmfao...I love 4chan.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I don't really like either of them, tbh. I guess I would have to choose chocolate milk. Because, whenever I drink hot chocolate, it is either A: too hot to drink :| or B: so milky/watery, you can't taste the chocolate. The marshmallows are good though. C:

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    I think I'd choose Chocolate milk. Every single time I want to drink Hot Chocolate it ends up being really hot.
    ♥//Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... I CANT CHOOSE. Their both so yummy :D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Chocolate milk.

Hot chocolate is often too watery. When it is made properly with milk though it's great. Sadly that's rare, as oftentimes it's made with instant powders where you just add water.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Coming from the South of the US where the sun always shines, the weather is always hot, the air is always thick and muggy, a nice tall, cold glass of chocolate milk beats any weather, any day. Especially in the winter.

Back