• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ - Dark Pokémon Fanclub - ♥

What is your favourite Dark type Pokémon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Drawn by yours truly.

Reopened.

Originally written by Waker of Chaos, the original owner of the previous club who sadly left PkmnCommunity.
    Introduction

Welcome, lost soul, to the Dark Pokémon Fanclub. We revel in the shadows, seeking our prey to devour in the endless abyss.

Our symbol is the new moon, when our god of nightmares descends to bless us with Bad Dreams and the Dark Void. Here, we learn all we can about the use of Dark Pokémon, as well as put them before ourselves in all things. Nothing is more important than the shadows of the Dark Pokémon!

History of the Night
    Dark Pokémon were first introduced in the Johto Region (Pokémon Gold Version and Pokémon Silver Version), and included very few members. They were Umbreon, Tyranitar, Murkrow, Houndour, Houndoom, and Sneasel. Elite Four Karen preferred Dark Pokémon over all else. It was considered a Special Type, and the old Normal move, Bite, became Dark. They were often nocturnal, which was lucky for night owls like myself.

When the Hoenn Region was introduced (Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version), we got a few more Dark Pokémon. They included Absol, Cacturne, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Sableye, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Crawdaunt, Poochyena, and Mightyena. I personally wish that they made the Poochyena VS Prof. Birch scene at the beginning of the game(s) a bit longer, as it was hilarious to watch.

And now that the Sinnoh Region has been introduced (Pokémon Pearl Version and Pokémon Diamond Version), we have more Dark Pokémon. They include Spiritomb, Stunky, Skuntank, Drapion, Weavile, Honchkrow, and the first "uber" Dark Pokémon, Darkrai. That brings our total up to 23, and now some Dark moves are Physical, such as Bite. We even have a movie about Darkrai coming to the USA soon, and I really hope that we get a way to get the Members Card along with it (this item is needed for the locked house in the northeast corner of Canalave City, where you can encounter your very own Darkrai). We also get Arceus, who becomes a Dark Pokémon while holding the Dread Plate (Multitype Ability), but I don't usually count it.

Dark Commandments

1) Thou shalt love thine Dark Pokémon.
    2) Thou shalt not love thine other Pokémon more than thine Dark ones.
    3) Thou shalt not suffer from thine god's Bad Dreams.
    4) Thou shalt post often in thine Dark Church (this thread).
    5) Thou shalt create a Dark Void in thine heart, so as to treasure thine Dark Pokémon verily.
    6) Thou shalt preach the awesomeness of Dark Pokémon, so our Dark Church may grow in life and nightmare.
    7) Thou shalt not ridicule thine Dark Commandments, nor thy fellow Dark Trainer (members of this club).
    8) Thou shalt wear thine Dark Badge as a symbol of thine commitment.
    9) Thou shalt master thine use of Dark Pokémon, and post thine accomplishments herein.
    10) Thou shalt not break thine Dark Commandments.

Current Topic(s):

Which kind of Pokeblock do you think Dark Pokemons like?

What will be Dark Pokémon's good friends?

Owner
    Maddy
    Waker of Chaos
    (the previous owner)

Co-Owners
    -
    (please ask if you'd like to become one! Although, you'll need to be an active member to be one.)

Members
    ~Rene~
    absolmaster709
    Anastasia.R
    Corazons_girl
    Darkrai_Of_Solitude
    Lash
    ShiSays
    Soulflame Ninetales

Banners, Userbars and Other Stuff
    Donated by our Members

Courtesy of Anastasia.R

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sure Rene! You're added to the list!

A Topic? Uhrm: What is your favourite Dark Type Pokemon?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Thanks for letting me to join, Maddy. I answer the topic.
    What is your favourite Dark Type Pokemon?
    Mightyena.

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Yes, sure you can join. Welcome, ShiSays. You have to wait for Maddy to add you in the list.
    Mightyena picture:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    =D Hai new members. HAY THARR SOULFLAME! *mega wave*

Uh, right. The topic! =D

My favourite dark type would beee.... Umbreon, or Houndoom or Absol. :3 ♥

EDIT: New poll added. The poll is multiple choice so if you like more than one, go ahead and pick two. :3

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Sure you can join, Anastasia.R. Welcome! You have to wait for the owner to add you in the list. And can I post the next topic about Dark Pokemons, Maddy?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Haitharr, new/old member. Yus, that will be our new bannerz. :3

Yeah, sure Rene. Go ahead. Topics are for anyone to create. ♥

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Hi Maddy! *waves back, before getting consumed by darkness*

What's your favourite Dark type Pokémon?
    Thats a hard one. Theres a lot of dark types I like. Probably Umbreon (thro i voted for three on the poll)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Haitharr, new/old member. Yus, that will be our new bannerz. :3

Yeah, sure Rene. Go ahead. Topics are for anyone to create. ♥
    Thanks, Maddy. I will post a new topic now. Here's one:
    What will be Dark Pokemon's good friends?

Lash

Years
  • OMG Can I join? I love dark Pokemon, they are my favorite types.

Infact, to prove that I am a Dark Pokemon fan, here is a few Darkrai pics:

Previous theme:

Spoiler:

Originals:
    Spoiler:

So, am I in or am I in?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back