• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Happiness Club ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Not all. Togekiss has no access to Brave Bird whatsoever, and he is a flying type. Noctowl also, and Fearow despite all of them being a bird.

Anyway, new topic anyone? I see this going down the road.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    What I was saying is that majority of the flying types. :P .. Guess I need to clarify my posts more often! XD

We should totally wait for the owner or possibly a moderator than to start topic ourselves, it's part of the rules as you can see.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Welcome guys! So topic.. What's the last pokemon you evolved through happiness, and how long did it take?

Just noticed I never answered this :O

I think it was actually Azumarill. I did several Musicals and he evolved super fast ;D

That's not usually what happens though xD

Topic?
    How fast do you usually evolve with happiness? Do you have a certain method you use as well?

miltankRancher

Years
    Hmmm... I guess Snivy is right, but I have to answer these. :)

How fast do you usually evolve with happiness? Do you have a certain method you use as well?

During early-game, I usually evolve my Pokemon after two or three badges. That is the range of course. I have no special method, except give that Pokemon a Soothe Ball, then grind on wild Pokemon, making sure to raise it a least two levels per route.

Late-game, I spam Vitamins and Rare Candies (if I have them) to that Pokemon.

Ritzz

Bazinga
    Years
    If a topic isn't getting any responses, I don't mind if you guys make your own. :)

It usually takes me awhile to be honest. I use vitamins and those stat-reducing berries. Of course though I'll reduce the stat that isn't needed.

miltankRancher

Years
    If a topic isn't getting any responses, I don't mind if you guys make your own. :)

It usually takes me awhile to be honest. I use vitamins and those stat-reducing berries. Of course though I'll reduce the stat that isn't needed.

I seldom Ev train that is whjy I really do not care what stat my Pokemon is getting. But I guess feeding a Pokemon berries would hasten the happiness increase.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    It doesn't take me too long unless I'm raising it as I go conquer the gyms. Probably because I spoil my Pokemon rotten with drugs and candy. And berries. That's pretty much my method. I EV train and that helps gradually level at the same time.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Topic?

*answers own topic*

It usually takes me a good while, and I just give out several massages and let it participate in Musicals/Contests and also battle. :) Not too hard on battling though, if it faints, friendship is lost!

I NEVER use Vits for anything but Tyrouge, and I just don't like the berries.

miltankRancher

Years
    *answers own topic*

It usually takes me a good while, and I just give out several massages and let it participate in Musicals/Contests and also battle. :) Not too hard on battling though, if it faints, friendship is lost!

I NEVER use Vits for anything but Tyrouge, and I just don't like the berries.

well, battling is a great way since leveling up plus walking to find some wild Pokemon is great way to increase happiness!

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years

I'm not sure - I think around a week? D: They'll be entitled to two massages daily, and when I feel they're ready, I'll train them until they evolve!

miltankRancher

Years
    welcome monjern88!

@Ritzz: Oh no! Why? Try using the other methods. Those are still effective, though not as effective as massage.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, and welcome to the club! Glad you joined us here, I've seen you in NU/W before. :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Togekiss is where it's at.

ohyeah joining, because I'm pro with happiness Pokemon. :'3

Username: BinaryPeaches
    Partner: Mithos the Togekiss

Quickest I've been able to evolve a Pokemon is well.. hm. Not too long, actually! I think I was able to evolve an Umbreon or an Espeon (or both?) within a day! A tactic that I do is well.. a looot of walking. When I got my Togepi in Soul Silver, I kept it with me until I had other members of my team. Then when it was time to evolve it for the Pokedex, since I walked around with it so much it evolved at around... level seven? Did the same tactic for a Chansey on Soul Silver later one, and I got it to evolve at level 3. :'D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back