• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Michiko to Hatchins Safari Shop ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello, my name is Mark. I live in Orlando, FL. Not new to the franchise but I am new to the Fourm Trading thing and I'm having a hard time acquiring some pokes. To be honest, I don't have anything cool to trade for. But if anyone has any special request that's not too far out of my way I could always try.

FT: DreamBall HA Females, LuxuryBall Friend Safari HA Females
    Spoiler:

LF: DreamBall HA Females, LuxuryBall Friend Safari HA Females
    Spoiler:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Dream Ball females with HA
    Alomomola, Slowking, Torkoal, Magikarp, Mawile, Absol, Pidove, Hippopotas, Geodude, Drifloon, Vanillite, Burmy, Shelmet, Swablu, Buneary, Riolu, Poliwag, Finneon, Spearow, Extreme Speed Dratini, Skitty, Azumarill

Hey, I'm interested in the ones I bolded. Check out my shop or spreadsheet (links in sig) for what I can trade.

Zaiato

Captain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    Hello could I get a HA Eevee please I don't have much for trade but we can work something out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back