• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ New Rookie Trainer: Michelle ♥

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to the community; read out the rules and PM me if you wish to talk or be friends.

It's good to see role plays are still alive here!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi there Michelle. Welcome to PC, Have fun and and stay out of trobule. If you have any trouble on finding your way around the place or anything else, just send me a PM.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    HI Michelle:) !! and welcome to pc, i hope you have a ton of fun here and if you would like a buddie of course feel free to pm me anytime :)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Hi and welcome to the junk and stuff called PC!!!

Another RPer for the games. They are great. What Pokemon game are you working on now? R or S or E? I wish you the best of luck on your pokemon journey.

PM me if you want a friend or have any questions.

Follow the rules and have fun.

Years
    You like to role-play? It looks interesting, but I'm too afraid to try it. XD I'd probably do terrible. I'm not the best of writers...

Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity. Good luck with the roleplaying, and have fun too! ^^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I'm an RPer, too x3
    My pair is a better one, though XD
    PM meh if you want to be friends x3
    Sure we have alot it common
    *Hands beef jerky*
    Welcome to the community, stay active n' post lots x3

Back