• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Nova's Kawaii Trainer-Card Shop ♥

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
  • Here you go. ^^ Enjoy.

Shiny Legendarys ::

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Well, this isn't the place to ask, but I'll go on and tell you the situation on the SHC Cards. Metal Mario and Ryan both seem to be MIA{Missing in Action} and not making them. For now nobody can get SHC Cards. The current most likely outcome seems to be that me and Yami Zidane will open a New SHC Card Shop once we can find the Original Templates.

Miruttaja

Little Snowicle
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2006
    Ohhh.. i wanna Another one x3
    Color:: Blue
    Background:: no.. O.o'(sorry, can´t use urls yet) but if you found, Sea
    Trainer Sprite:: Emerald Girl hero
    Sprites:: Pokesho
    Pokemon & Nicnames:: Pikachu: Glaci, Shiny Charizard: Blacy, Suicune: Surut, Lugia: Lula, Diaruga: Diamond and Lucario: John
    Thankies.. x3

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Here you are. ^-^

Miruttaja ::

You didn't give a Trainer Name so I just used the same one as your last Card. Hope the Background is alright. If you want anything changed feel free to ask.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hey Nova! Ive wanted a new card to express my <3 for an all-lightning team!
    Master Card plz >.>
    Name: Haku
    Colour: Either Icy blue OR a bright Yellow, its ur choice :)
    Background: I dun have a background >.> srry, umm u can pick i dun rele care too much
    Trainer Sprite: If you can, it would be rele awesome if u culd make the sprite Haku, if not and having to be on the pkmn gamnes, i would say the sprite should be, ummm...ummmmm...lol...ummmmm...LT SURGE YA! << but thats if u cant get haku or any other Naruto sprite >.>
    Sprites: Emerald versions
    Pkmn+Nicknames: Magneton, Zapdos, Ampharos, Raikou, Raichu, Manectric
    If you can, have Manectric, Ampharos and Raichu in shiny form? Ty :P
    And nah, i dun need nicknames...lol

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • OMGZ U DID AWESOEM NOVA! THANKZZ SOO FREAKKIN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! *hugs Nova, then quickly runs off to put in sig*

Years
  • Woah lovely cards. (: A suggestion maybe you could add a background other than stripes. It's all nice though.

Name:: Nat
    Color:: #1 purple and grey, #2 gold and green, #3 dark blue and light blue, #4 yellow and blue, #5 red and blue, #6 ice blue and dark blue
    Shapes:: stars
    Trainer:: i12.tinypic.com/2iutb44.png
    Sprites:: GBA Pearl and Diamond. =/
    Pokemon:: Yukimenoko #478
    Leafia #470
    Neorantu #457
    Lucario #448
    Togekiss #468
    Glacia #471

Can you keep the colors and pokemon in the same order?

Back