• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Omg so new and stuff!

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
Years
  • Well hello there! X3

I'm always awkward on new forums so I'm just gonna derp on in here and say that I joined here in hopes of learning about hacking roms or game creating. (either/or)

I'm currently hoping to create a Pokemon x Harvest Moon game which I have a good bit planned out. I just simply lack the knowledge to really get anywhere with all of the plans and ideas I have! DX

Other than that I'm just a silly girl type pokemon with a love of cute and enough ideas to go around, so I'm always willing to help anyone!

If anyone asks I'd love to share my PokeMoon ideas X3

Years
  • Hi there and welcome! So your into Rom hacking? That's great! Its always great to see people with their own creative ideas and create something for everyone to enjoy. I'm also learning about Rom hacking although i'm still a novice at best and my project is going by pretty slowly... but the tutorials and helpful people here and making it a lot easier! :P Maybe while your here you could post your ideas on the forums? (as long as it follows the rules in there of course) I'm sure a lot of people would love to hear what you've come up with on your own! :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your game goes well and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Alina! I really like your name, btw. :3 Don't feel awkward when joining us. :D We welcome you with wide open arms. :) The Emulation section and (maybe) the Game Development sections can help you out with your game creations and/or hacks. Whichever section is the right one for you, go for it! Either or, you can make friends along the way, as well as have friends help you on your project. :D

So, don't be shy and look around! If you have the chance, join the Adoption Center! An experienced member is more than happy to mentor you around the forums & stuff. aaand if you need help with the forums, you can always PM me or Snivy or you can also send us a visitor message if you wanna talk & be friends. <3 See ya around!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well hello there! X3

I'm always awkward on new forums so I'm just gonna derp on in here and say that I joined here in hopes of learning about hacking roms or game creating. (either/or)

I'm currently hoping to create a Pokemon x Harvest Moon game which I have a good bit planned out. I just simply lack the knowledge to really get anywhere with all of the plans and ideas I have! DX

Other than that I'm just a silly girl type pokemon with a love of cute and enough ideas to go around, so I'm always willing to help anyone!

If anyone asks I'd love to share my PokeMoon ideas X3

Welcome to the forums! ^.^ *hugs* You know, I think I am a little bit derpy when it comes to chatting. Don't worry too much about a lot of things right now. Just post around, and I think you'll be fine. Right? XD

I think I looooove Pokémon. I just love Pokémon. :P Seems like the Cute Pokémon Club could be something for you, by the way :)

I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Why hello there and welcome to PC, Alina! What a lovely username by the way it sounds so pleasant and nice! Anyway, one of the things that brought me in here is ROM-hacking as well, and I can assure you that you will be able to find all of the things you need in here even tutorials to teach yourself how to learn a certain skill. The members above me already introduced you the Emulation board, so no need for me to do so! But what's my point here is that PC can make dreams come true, and hopefully you will be able to accomplish your goals over the coming days with the help of the resources around here! It seems that you've already signed up on PC's Adoption Center, that's great! Who did you choose as your mentor? :P

Why not check the other boards around besides the Emulation board? There are a lot of other interesting stuff around and I'm sure you will be able to enjoy 'em as well as much as you enjoy ROM-hacking! You can come across both Pokemon related discussions and off-topic ones, so no need to worry if you can't like relate to the topics regarding Pokemon, the off-topic ones are also there! :)

Soo, if you still haven't read the rules, make sure to do so! You don't want to get into any trouble. Any questions? Just contact us with bold usernames, don't be shy 'cause we don't bite!

.. Have a great time and I'll see you around the board! <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC! I've taken a slight interest in hacks, not so much making them as in playing them... I feel I need a break from the standard Pokemon games, lol... However, once you become a master hacker, I might be looking for a partner to make a ROM hack based on my fan fiction :P

I'm actually curious as to how Pokemon and Harvest Moon would come together, lol

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time on the site, and be sure to get to know lots of people here! That's the best way for you to get used to PC!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Ah welcome to pokecommunity M'lady. We have a huge Emulation thread where you could find people such as myself to help you construct your idea. Anywho Welcome to pokecommunity and enjoy ur stay.

TheLegendary35

Legendary and Purple
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2022
    Oh good, I'm not the only one with an idea that needs a workin'. Then again I only joined about two weeks ago, so that isn't saying much. Once you've developed your idea enough there's a Game Development section where you can post it as an Idea. Hopefully it'll get a good deal of views, and better yet replies. Here's one point I should make though: an RMXP is harder to make than a hack on so many levels that it'll be a lot harder to find people willing to support your cause. Many may be hard at work on another project, so it'll be difficult (I'm still currently unsuccessful).

Either way, good luck!

Back