• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥ Pokemon Eclipse ♥~ (Click This First)

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
  • ~♥ Pokemon Eclipse ♥~ (Click This First)

Hack of:

Owner:~!Sw33tie!~
    Co-Owner: ???

Super Question of All: Did i quit Pokemon Nature Version?
    Answer: Yes.Because the ROM Crashed even if i got back up when i patch the back up it's even Crashed soo here's the New One Let's Begin!

Your a Girl/Boy. Living in the Region of Solar..in the town of Annular Town..then suddenly your mom call you then. you two go down and watch the news.. the news said " There will be a Total Solar Eclipse in the next month " so your very excited because Solar Eclipse only occur on many years..then again the New's Reporters have said that the a Bad Team is forming so they said Be Careful

Now.. It's the day that you will get your First Pokemon! From Proffesor Oak and the pokemon you have to choose is (Piplup.Eevee and Turtwig) then when you go to the Lab.. Proffesor oak see you.. so he said first: Becareful on your journey and maybe the Team Lunar (The Bad Team in the NEWS) wants to own the Power of Solar Eclipse and absorb it to get the Legendary pokemon Darkrai so can you stop them? so you answered Yes! now he gives you youR First pokemon and A Pokedex! then proffesor oak said go to your house the PokeBalls is in your Mom then when you go there your Mom has been Kidnapped! Why? so your really sad then there's a letter : (Player) please be Careful im kidnapped by Team Lunar so Please dont worry i can handle this..Love: Mom... Then your really sad and after that you see those PokeBalls now Your Journey Begins! To Save your MOM To Save the Solar Eclipse and to Save Darkrai!!

Diamond and Pearl Pokemon
    New Darkrai Sprite
    New Hero and Heroine ( Bryan and Zasha )
    New Region (Solar)
    New Events
    New Scripts
    New Tiles
    More to Come....

Note: Maybe i may Add This Pokemon.. Also i may put Dark Dialga Look at the Banner Dark Dialga ^^

Map and Routes Screenies

Note: THIS IS THE Tiles of the Hack
    Peoples Question: Hey ~!Sw33tie!~ that's not your rombase that's Pokehackers08 in RHW
    My Answer:NO.This is mine it's easy.. TO Copy... because in RHW Pokehackers08 Rombase it hasen't been released yet so i know how to copy ^_^ Well Dont be angry Poeple ^_^ Dont you know that the Tree and the house are from Visuals/Cheesepeow's rombase? well the Pallete of the tree is from Forgotten Memory and the other tiles well... Guys use your mind and be smart ! Mixed them and they will be pretty cool!

Ryousha and Eeveon-Helpers
    Momoko-This Names
    X-Buster-TitleScreen
    Jeremy-TitleScreen Back Graphics
    Visual-Rombase

Gotta make More!

Currently Mappinng and Scripting:
    Annular Town
    Route 1
    Partial City
    Route 2
    Partial Forest
    Route 3
    HailStone City
    Route 4

Alpha:
    Beta 1:
    Beta 2
    Beta 3
    Full Version:

Team:
    The Team name in Team Discussion is named Team Nature♥ but that's not the name it's now Team Eclipse just click it then when you go to the thread the name is Pokemon Eclipse so Apply now!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    nice hack . i just accidentially clicked on this but it looks good so far. put more screens up when u can...

*Me*

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Wow This Looks Awesome!!!.. but i like Pokemon Nature than this ~!Sw33tie!~ but the rom crashed well it's okay im gonna help you on Mapping.. Well im in the Team as CO-Mapper ^^

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • You know maybe i will add like for example in the town of Annular Day then when you go to the next city it's night like Fake Day and Night System like that ^_^ and also when the Solar Eclipse happend the day will becom,e night through script!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • You know maybe i will add like for example in the town of Annular Day then when you go to the next city it's night like Fake Day and Night System like that ^_^ and also when the Solar Eclipse happend the day will becom,e night through script!

Ask a few people who did the night system

Zeikku/Thex4(I think)/Tutti.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • Hmm Firered dont have Clock like Emerald just the fake ones ^_^ because Day and Night system needs clock like Emerald.. Well Working~

Well Updates:
    Here is it the first Script you woke up..
    then your mom go upstairs.. Wrong screenshot sorry ^_^ no "mom" ^^

Gotta put later the mom.. im getting sleepy

Hmm..Studying got exams i will not online for 3 days or 2 days okay? Well.. gotta study~

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • Yes there will be a solar eclipse script.. ehehehe... gotta study first before working on my hack ^_^ you know i got schools but im hacking everyday i woke early ^_^

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • Ehehehe.. WELL IM BACK IN HACKING!

Well Christos or Blazichu Close this thread this for a while.. im just going to PM you if this thread will be Opened Thank you

~!Sw33tie!~

Last edited:

Francesca

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    Gee!.It's really nice! and the Graphics are nice too..Also who are you going to script a solar eclipse?
    Good luck in this hack and please dont quit

♦-Wish-♦

apolloman

Modern Looney
    Years
  • wow, i luv the sound of this. The story is very orignal and makes a welcome change than the usual pokemon master's quest. That eclipse script sound freaking awesome!!

Back