• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{♥}Slowbro's Trading Thread{♥}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    Any normal pokemon from my female/male list. ^^ Anything in black text.

It won't im afraid Becky, do you know where I could find one? I really want to get a slowking. ;-;

Last edited:
    Years
    So uh... what happened to Ho-oh?

Slowbro got kicked off the computer. :( I've got all of those unfortunatly, have anything else? ^^

@Becky: Hmm, Do you have an Aipom? ^^

@SR: 10th Aniv has gone, still got shiny. Im looking for another Shiny Legend for him. ^^

Oh............. If I could get it cloned, I have a shiny Lugia!

Slowbro got kicked off the computer. :( I've got all of those unfortunatly, have anything else? ^^

@Becky: Hmm, Do you have an Aipom? ^^

@SR: 10th Aniv has gone, still got shiny. Im looking for another Shiny Legend for him. ^^

Oh............. If I could get it cloned, I have a shiny Lugia!

Last edited:

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Hi I can give you a ratatta and pinsir, if you still need them, i am very interested in your female eevee?

xx

Gluttony123

Hi im Troy Mcluire.
    Years
    caterpie/weedle/pidgey/rattata/spearow/ekans/pikachu/sandshrew/nidoranmale/
    clefairy/vulpix/jigglypuff/paras/meowth/mankey//magnemite/
    doduo/grimer/drowzee/krabby/exeggcute/koffing/staryu/pinsir/
    lapras/omanyte//aerodactyl/dratini

I can get you all those. Might take a little while 'cause i'd have to migrate half of them. Would you trade your shiny Eevee for all of them?

Last edited:

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    I can help you out with Lapras, Nidoran Male, Caterpie, Corsola, Murkrow, and Pidgey. I don't need anything, but if possible could you get nuggets? I'm low on money.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    i have a lot of the normal pokemon your looking for that i'm willing to trade for a souldew

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
    i got:
    caterpie/weedle/pidgey/spearow/ekans/pikachu/sandshrew/nidoranmale/clefairy/vulpix/jigglypuff
    /paras/meowth/mankey/growlithe/magnemite/doduo/cubone/porygon/omanyte/kabuto/aerodactyl
    /dratini/mewtwo/cyndaquil/yanma/misdreavus/slugma/corsola/mantine/Torchic/Mudkip/Gardevoir/
    Surskit/Shroomish/Skitty

oh,and can you trade your shiny eevee?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back