• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] ♥ Valentine's Giveaway ♥ - OVER

My Pokémon are French (Masuda Method) in Rare Balls. Do you prefer males or females given the cir

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • IGN: Benito
    FC: 2337-3675-3948
    Timezone: Pacific
    Which Pokémon?: Ponyta
    Pokémon Nickname (optional): N/A
    Ill be adding your friend code asap, just PM/VM me if i get picked? thank you!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Added the both of you.

Right now:

- 1 Ponyta left
    - 5 Cherubi left
    - 6 Chansey left

I honestly thought Chansey was going to be the most popular!

Who is available at 9:00pm EST GMT-5 (3h50min from this post) tonight? Please leave me a VM just to announce that you'll indeed be online. I'll add all FCs around 8:00pm EST GMT-5 so make sure to check your 3DS Friend's List, or else you might not see me online (and I auto-reject passerby trades).

Thanks ☺

Years
  • Added the both of you.

Right now:

- 1 Ponyta left
    - 5 Cherubi left
    - 6 Chansey left

I honestly thought Chansey was going to be the most popular!

Who is available at 9:00pm EST GMT-5 (3h50min from this post) tonight? Please leave me a VM just to announce that you'll indeed be online. I'll add all FCs around 8:00pm EST GMT-5 so make sure to check your 3DS Friend's List, or else you might not see me online (and I auto-reject passerby trades).

Thanks ☺

You online ?

Years
  • Hmm than it Will be 03:30 Dutch time , I think I'm sleeping then :P
    Is it possible to trade through gts if I give you the name and level of the pokemon I'm trading for it and vice versa ?

Belldandy

Years
  • Hmm than it Will be 03:30 Dutch time , I think I'm sleeping then :P
    Is it possible to trade through gts if I give you the name and level of the pokemon I'm trading for it and vice versa ?

No, but I will be online tomorrow in the daytime as well. Probably around noon EST (18h from now). You have until Saturday to acquire the Pokémon before I WT'd the spares.

Calypsio said:
    That's around 3 hours from now; I might be online or I might be asleep. I'll VM you if I'm still awake xD

Okileedokilees! Thanks for letting me know :pink_nod:

Belldandy

Years
  • Received the Ponyta! Everyone be sure to check your friend list for this wonderful lass!

Thanks! ☺ ♥

I'll be online until 10:00pm EST GMT-5 and refreshing PC every 5-10min. If you don't see me online, post here or VM me to check my own Friend's List just to make sure you're not showing up as a passerby for me.

Also shameless advertising I appreciate Trade Reviews and 5☆ ratings on my Trade Review thread ☺

Hoping to get a bunch of 'em traded off tonight! So far, Benoit89 and RedJ are the only ones to have claimed their Pokémon.

[Edit]

Completed five or six trades so far. I will be online tomorrow from 12:00pm EST GMT-5 to 1:00pm EST GMT-5 (February 18th, 2015). That's 14h from the time of this post.

Hope to trade with some more of you odd-ball timezoners tomorrow ☺

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
  • Hello!

Still a few Pokémon up for grabs on top of what's already been reserved.

I'll be online in 10-15min (have to blowdry my hair) until 1:00pm EST GMT-5. Have to go and get spinal x-rays today, so I can't delay further unfortunately :pink_frown:

Make sure to check your 3DS Friend's List; I've added everyone, but there are a good chunk of y'all who haven't added me back ☺ You won't be able to trade with me if you haven't confirmed your 3DS Friend's List first.

Belldandy

Years
  • Hi guys! Did a few more trades this afternoon ☺ Still a bunch to go and some Pokémon left for reserve.

That said, I'll be online tonight from 10:00pm EST GMT-5 to 11:00pm EST GMT-5 to trade. VM me if you think you'll be online. That's in 8h45min from now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    IGN: Asuna
    FC: 2750 - 2479 - 4268
    Timezone: CST (-6 GMT)
    Which Pokémon?: Cherubi
    Pokémon Nickname (optional): Sakura

Belldandy

Years
  • Hi guys! I won't be online today to trade; however, I will be online tomorrow from about 6:45pm EST GMT-5 to 7:45pm EST GMT-5. I'll also be online Saturday from 10:00am EST GMT-5 to 11:00am EST GMT-5 and again from 7:00pm EST GMT-5 to 8:00pm EST GMT-5. If you haven't recuperated your Pokémon by 8:00pm EST GMT-5 this Saturday, it will be WT'd.

Thanks ☺ ♥

Belldandy

Years
  • Giveaway is complete. Thank you to all participants. Will request for a Mod' to close this ☺ ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back