• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥I'm back!♥

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
  • Yes,as some heard,I'm back for now.I have been busy.I'm sorry I was gone for so long. hope you guys/girls aren't too mad at me.Well that's it I guess.I'm back!♥

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Welcome back Whitney-chan =D We missed you so much!We aren't mad at you or nothing,we just missed you lots <333

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Welcome back my niece^^, please stay here with us and have fun here. There must have been so many things that have changed, and I'm sure you may have some questions as well^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey whitney, yea i wondered where u went, nice to have ya back

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • *hops* X3 Welcome back Whitney! ^o^ I kind of wondered where you went. XD Well, I'm sure Dakota's quite happy you're back. X3 It's nice to have you back here at PC, have fun~! :3 (and sorry for the late post XD)

~Kelsey

Back