• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥John Denver's Luv Shack♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Lance, be quiet. <_< No one asked for your [inaccurate] opinion, and it was completely uncalled for. You're not everyone.

Look, if you want to discuss me, post in my fan club. This is is the Dakota fan club. Stay on topic, please. --;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
>_> Oooh, and they say you can keep calm. And 'course I'm not everyone. I'm just one measley little insignificant person in this world, and I don't need YOUR opinion to that either.

And yeah, I was on topic too. I asked...

WHAT CONCERT IS DAKOTA DUDE GOING TO...??

John Denver

Banned
Years
Lance, be quiet. <_< No one asked for your [inaccurate] opinion, and it was completely uncalled for. You're not everyone.

Look, if you want to discuss me, post in my fan club. This is is the Dakota fan club. Stay on topic, please. --;

He was on topic...you, on the other hand, are just causing tension between everyone...You don't think you are? Well tough...you are....

As long as he's not breaking the rules, he can say whatever the heck he wants, especially in my thread. YOU however, keep causing a ruckus between everyone, throwing your power trips around all the time. You're the problem here Kylie, so just go away already. Find someone else to bother...

o.o; Concert of what?

Meh... Kylie hates everyone. No question about that. =3

Me and Katsuro are going to anime detour in a few months...

I don't think she hates everyone, she's just mean to anyone she doesn't like.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Heh... she's kicked out of another club. =3 Oh well, doesn't matter.

Anime detour? Like a concert where... Japanese music will be played and all sorts of cosplayers will.. play with costumes? Eh... I WANNA GO TOO!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Ohh.. same thing y'know. Who's Faust by the way?

Meh.. GO AS INUYASHA! I got "most creative costume" for going as him in our Hallowe'en party.. maybe you'll too. =P

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Hey D! What you planning on going as to the Anime Con thingy? Maybe you should go as something from a cheap old anime..XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I'm back =D

So how is the great Dakota~? I see that you're still active on PC at least ;D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
'Course he's active on PC. This place is his home ain't it?

Well whatever, but I got an idea. Why don't you dress up as Pikachu at the Con?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back