• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥John Denver's Luv Shack♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
  • Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Oh darn. 2 noobs now. Yay, like awesome! =D

1s j00 call1ng me a n00b?

Hi Max, I see you have tries to join the awesomeness of Dakota/John Denver..
    Dunno if he will let you join. ^^;; Dakota only takes the best..!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Please, calling me Dakota or John is way too formal. I consider myself to be just like you guys, on the same level. You don't need to appease to me by referring to me so formally.

You can call me Master

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • John Denver said:
    Please, calling me Dakota or John is way too formal. I consider myself to be just like you guys, on the same level. You don't need to appease to me by referring to me so formally.

You can call me Master

Okay! How are you today Master!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    John Denver said:
    Please, calling me Dakota or John is way too formal. I consider myself to be just like you guys, on the same level. You don't need to appease to me by referring to me so formally.

You can call me Master
    Hello Master X3

I can see that when we meet...you're going to make me call you that instead of your real name ;_;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Welcome to this club too, Hitokiri. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back