• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Natsuki said:
    You shoot my boyfriend and you'll get a nice, hard kick in the face...hope you know that Jack. XD

~Kelsey
    You kick me in the face, I shoot you in the face. Not exactly Equivalent Exchange, but it works.

~Rikku, Roy, Sheena, Shinji, Shinn, Sousuke, Stellar, and Yuna

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Well, Andy said that scared him and he would be having nightmares that night. Besides, judging by your genders...I...don't..want...to...hear...anymore. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Karasuma said:
    The hells going on here? John's showing his feminime side now...
    Or rather, he was. Don't ask why he would choose to do such a thing in the first place, however...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    John has a feminine side? XD Now that's a scary thought! XD Then again...he does like pink.
    Not really that scary a thought.

But then again, you're talking to someone with four feminine sides. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    What does Rikku hafta do with you're dominant one...or whatever you said? XD
    It was part of a joke. It went that I had eight different personalities, four male and four female; I named each of them after random anime and video game characters (Shinn Asuka, Sheena Fujibayashi, Yuna, Rikku, Roy Mustang, Stellar Loussier, Sousuke Sagara, and Shinji Ikari, in that given instance).

Of course, I don't really have dissociative identity disorder; if I really did, I'd be so incapacitated that I wouldn't be able to post here in the first place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(book)

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    It was part of a joke. It went that I had eight different personalities, four male and four female; I named each of them after random anime and video game characters (Shinn Asuka, Sheena Fujibayashi, Yuna, Rikku, Roy Mustang, Sousuke Sagara, and Shinji Ikari, in that given instance).

Of course, I don't really have dissociative identity disorder; if I really did, I'd be so incapacitated that I wouldn't be able to post here.

That would suck. XD We need you in the DCC! XD You're like...the DCCinator. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    You need to adjust the quote in your post.

And yes, it would indeed suck.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    That's a new one. XD

Jack will have some competition until Matt and I leave or get banned. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    drummershuff said:
    Jack will have some competition until Matt and I leave or get banned. XD
    Yeah, and I'm Auel Neider. XP

Matthew joined in December 2005 and already has 7k+ posts. You, on the other hand, joined in March 2005 and only have 4.5k posts. There's definitely something wrong.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Yeah, and I'm Auel Neider. XP

Matthew joined in December 2005 and already has 7k+ posts. You, on the other hand, joined in March 2005 and only have 4.5k posts. There's definitely something wrong.
    I wasn't a very big poster in the begining, you know. XD

Matt, on the other hand, was, and pretty much still is a posting machine.

And since March my post count went up by at least 4k.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back