• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Sammi said:
    Um, why would a girl like me want... a... crown... OMG A CROWN I'M A PRINCESS~~!! ^__________________^!!!!
    I... erm, can't remember ^^; I make a terrible girly girl, don't I? ;o; You know I do!! ;o;
    Um, like, my domain keeps switching on me. It, like, drives me nuts.
    ;_; you suck.. its my crown.. and you got alot more sig swapin for that crown...
    tbh... yeas..
    such a shame.. oh thanks for the no more dp xD

Years
    ____ said:
    ;_; you suck.. its my crown.. and you got alot more sig swapin for that crown...
    tbh... yeas..
    Okay, keep you silly crown then. ;P

This girly-girl stuff is kinda weirding me out anyway, so I'll just be myself. XD;;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Sammi said:
    Um, why would a girl like me want... a... crown... OMG A CROWN I'M A PRINCESS~~!! ^__________________^!!!!

Buuuuuuttt ;o; Evil is, like, so evil!

I... erm, can't remember ^^; I make a terrible girly girl, don't I? ;o; You know I do!! ;o;

Um, like, my domain keeps switching on me. It, like, drives me nuts.
    That's why evil is often described as evil.

No, you could improve slightly though. XD

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    That's why evil is often described as evil.

No, you could improve slightly though. XD

Evil=Evil. 'Nuff said. XD

Sammi said:
    This girly-girl stuff is kinda weirding me out anyway, so I'll just be myself. XD;;

I would recommend that.

Dawg 2005 said:
    I only use XD, o.o, o_o, o_O, O_O, ;; and oo.

Every now and then I use >:0.

Sammi said:

I can't say you're terrible or aren't terrible because I don't know you that well. Judging from PC you sort of stink at it. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I use >D Quite alot now, but always it's XD most of the time

XD

Edit: Oh, 1,500th post XD

Last edited:

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    I can be. I just don't like that some people use it after every sentence. It gets quite annoying, atleast to me.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Kagura said:
    I can be. I just don't like that some people use it after every sentence. It gets quite annoying, atleast to me.
    It doesn't get annoying to me, I've got quite used to people using other smilies after every line they write.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    If people usually don't put "XD" or something or the sort, I always think they're serious, which is one reason why I use it.

And I have the habit now. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    If people usually don't put "XD" or something or the sort, I always think they're serious, which is one reason why I use it.

And I have the habit now. XD
    You use it when you're serious as well though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back