• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    O RLY? Well, I didn't know anything about that. I guess I'm not into "Frenchy" stuff.
    It's not just French, it's worldwide. >_>

Fuz, if you could be a girl for a day, and everyone thought you were on vacation, would you do it? I would. XD

That'd be a funny experience. XDD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Fuz, if you could be a girl for a day, and everyone thought you were on vacation, would you do it? I would. XD

That'd be a funny experience. XDD

You mean physically turn into a girl?? o.o

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    MegaFuz said:
    After the monthly cycle? Hmm...it would be tempting. XD
    I would do it in a heartbeat. XD

I would go around making people think I love them, and then the next day they'll call some fake number, and wait for me where I told them, and- *shot*. XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    drummershuff said:
    I would do it in a heartbeat. XD

I would go around making people think I love them, and then the next day they'll call some fake number, and wait for me where I told them, and- *shot*. XD

Sounds pretty cruel, but I'd probably do it myself if I hated them lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back