• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Whitney, I hate to bring the subject back to Saironi but at your own club, I feel there is no better place.
    Saironi and I have been talking at the other forum he registered and he told me to give you and all his friend this message:
    My friends, male and female, I do indeed hope you're right. I don't want to be where I am for too long without you all. Your colorful personalities were what made the community what it meant to me. I hope to see and be with all of you soon.
    Just letting you all on some inside info since Saironi and I are special friends.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    Whitney, I hate to bring the subject back to Saironi but at your own club, I feel there is no better place.
    Saironi and I have been talking at the other forum he registered and he told me to give you and all his friend this message:

Just letting you all on some inside info since Saironi and I are special friends.

So is he coming back? Hes my bud as well. Poor guy :(

Back