• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
cool :3
so peeps, i g2g, tuff day waiting for me tommorow! =( english school at 8.00 am. Adi?s =)

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
nope, just english school! i would commite suicide if i had school tommorow XP.
Adi?s once again peeps!

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
Hey Naruto Uzumaki! ^^ Nothing much and you?Yes I'm having a great day!What about you?I just looked at the Voting Thread and a lot of people voted me for Favorite new member and n00b(Or however you spell it.)and even some votes in Favorite Female and Member of the Month!Yay!I'm so happy! ^^

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Its funny...you were here..about three days...and look at you already...I see a bright future ahead of you...XD

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2005
♥Whitney♥ said:
Hey Naruto Uzumaki! ^^ Nothing much and you?Yes I'm having a great day!What about you?I just looked at the Voting Thread and a lot of people voted me for Favorite new member and n00b(Or however you spell it.)and even some votes in Favorite Female and Member of the Month!Yay!I'm so happy! ^^
I am doing good to. And BTW my name it Thomas so you can call me that if you want. And I voted for you in the favorite new member too. :)

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2005
XD No problem! Anyway you can make fun of it, everyone else I know does. Well it is more of my first/last name combo...lets just say it isn't as much funny as it is annoying, but whatever no I am talking about me in you thread. And now I am rambling. XD

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2005
Hey a new member, I doubt Whitney would say no, that would be a suprise, so it is like a 99.999999% chance that you are in. XD

Back