• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
Years
  • Dakota said:
    Um...yeah, I'm kind of...a mod >_>

But chyeah...whitney's prolly in school right now, seeing as her break is over...

How can she be in school today cause in the U.S. is a holiday (Columbus Day) and I gots no school. ;)

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • UltimateSpriter said:
    How can she be in school today cause in the U.S. is a holiday (Columbus Day) and I gots no school. ;)

If you live in Miami-dade I think, cuz they're supposed to give us at least 4 holidays, and they needed one.

Back on topic:Whitney come back!!!!

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
  • Hey everyone!I'm sorry,I was at school.YEah,I still had school today even though most schools didn't.Well I'm doing good,how are y'all?Charizard_Fire_God I'm sorry,I almost ofrgot you!Yes,of course you can join!Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • Hewwo Whitney^^ how was your day in this beautiful day? Oh no everyones sick, please I dont wanna be sick I just got better.^^

Back