• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Rachel/Rai Clubby of Pink,Love and Brownies 8D♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    I've done it before (not for pay XP) with my parents' friends' kids. They're really annoying sometimes. I just let them loose. If they tire themselves out then they usually just fall asleep which is good fer me! >XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    If you think that's something,you should see my sisters x.x They get into some pretty nasty punching and kicking fights D;

Years
    Posting here again 'cause I can. 8D Hi Rai~

Bah, babysitting. o.o; It's all a nightmare, especially when you deal with imprudent youngins' who'd thrive on throwing stuff everywhere, pulling your hair, messing themselves up, screaming and crying in the air like grargh! x_X; Or that's just my sad sad experience. xD;

It's not all bad I suppose. :3; If you get a docile kid to look after, then you should have no problem with it. You don't have to be perfectly good with children to be decent at babysitting.

But eh...sisters are a burden, how do you cope, Kanna-chan? D:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    GAH. Sorry, I have not been here a lot lately x_x

Anyway, I am good just to let you know x3 And I still haven't baby-sitted ever...I used to have a baby-sitter...but she went to college a long time ago =o

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I never had a baby-sitter when I was little.And even if I did,I highly doubt they'd be able to control me ;P

Chya chya chya,I'm that evil :]

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am sorry!! ;__; I have been really busy lately. Plus, my computer likes to block this place D<

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    That is good to hear!! =D Ironically, the Spyware just attacked me as I was typing this O___O

Btw, I love your theme ;DD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yeah, irony can be really creepy sometimes O___O

Rachel is gooood ^_____^ But oww, I am very sore today :O

And how are you? =D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    How am I sore? o.o I only dance 9 hours a week, that's how I am sore x3 ;D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Lol, that was really random x3 Well, the answer is...urm, not really? The normal stuff :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back