• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥Your Favorite Pokémon Manga Ship♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    =O i did not know so many ppl liked oldrivalshipping (bluexgreen) ^_^ YAY! lol

MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE SHIPPING- BluexGreen, GreenxBlue, LeafxRival, LeafxBlue, Guriburu, Oldrivalshipping <---- these are all the same

I also strongly support Pokeshipping and Pokemangashipping

I kinda like Choosenshipping BUT Oldrivalshipping is way up at the top

I love contestshipping but that's irrevalent here isn't it ^_^

And... these are the cute shippings

Franticshipping

GoldxCrystal

Twinleafshipping <3333

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    Franticshipping!!!!
    RubyxSapphire all the way!
    of course I also like specialshipping, chosenshipping, preciousmetalshipping, gracefulshipping, oldrivalshipping, magmajewel shipping..... and more!!!

FireGreen

Years
  • hi i'm new and...confused...

am...is it...really.....red and blue???? because....am..red doesn't like her????

am.. do you really think green and blue?because...i like it..more than i like it...i love it..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The only shipping I care for in PokeSpecial is Wristshipping - Blue x Sabrina. They just looked so cute when stuck together, and I like the relationship they have ^^

fate

PK Awesome
    Years
  • Blue and Silver. Didn't expect it, and they seemed so sweet together. It was one of the reasons I loved the ending Johto chapters so much, too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    they probably did have rivalry and tension in their younger days but I guess they blew their chances.

LOL, that's an understatement... I kinda like Oak/Agatha though.

Ummm... I like ChosenShipping, PokeShipping, and QuestShipping. Even though I don't think Green-the-girl likes Silver in that way. And I sort of like Ruby/Marge, but Ruby has Sapphire...

For some reason I don't really like OldRivalShipping. I dunno why, it's just... there's like no interaction between them. Well, I'm just on Volumne 24, but... eh, I really don't understand how OldRivalShipping got so many devoted fans...

And I can't stand GrantedShipping, no offense to GrantedShippers. It's just... she's too young for him, he still probably thinks she's a boy, he tried to kill her, and they wouldn't have even met in the first place if it weren't for Yellow's admiration for Red (unless Green managed to find some other way to trick/bribe Yellow, which, being Green, she probably could have... but still...)

Ed Phoenix

Perfection matters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Oldrivalshipping (GreenxBlue)

My favorite pair ever. I've been planning a sequel to my first story for awhile now, but haven't found the time to right it. ^^;

(part 1 can be found on serebii or deviantart)

Specialshipping (RedxYellow)

I think it's already been said enough why this pair is so cute.

Franticshipping (RubyxSapphire)

Another obvious one.

Questshipping (GoldxCrystal)

Not sure why, but the fanarts are hilarious. xD

Specialjewelshipping (SilverxCrystal)

Again, idk, but it's a fun pair.

Twinleafshipping (PearlxBerlitz)

I'm starting to see a pattern (rivalxheroine). xD

Orenji-chan

Jadeshipping Otaku
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    Ooh, Pokemon manga shippings? My favorite type! <3
    Here's all the major ones that I support and please don't flame me!

.Jadeshipping (Blue x Yellow)
    .Feelingshipping (Green x Yellow)
    .MangaPokeshipping (Red x Misty)
    .Chosenshipping (Silver x Blue)
    .Teashipping (Bill x Daisy)
    .MangaQuestshipping (Gold x Crystal)
    .PreciousMetalshipping (Gold x Silver)
    .Palletshipping (Green x Red)

..but I mostly support Jadeshipping. I think I'm one of the few Jadeshippers, like, ever. xD;

Last edited:

Orenji-chan

Jadeshipping Otaku
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    Yes, chamo-chan, my avatar is from the FireRed & LeafGreen manga. I don't know exactly what volume it's from or anything -- but I think it's in there somewhere. ;D

Oh, that's good. You like both? =D
    I don't support Specialshipping at all -- well I shouldn't be saying that -- I only support it a tweeny, tiny bit for the sake of writing my Specialshipping fan-fiction.

-nod, nod-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back