• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♦Twisted path♦ (repost)

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
ok, i honestly don't know where to ask this question, so i figure i'll ask it here, i'm new in these forums, i'm learning this whole hack deal, its pretty sweet, but i have a question, is there a way to change the pokedex data?

*sigh* Yes, but that would be a question you ask in the Simple Question thread; people's hacks aren't the place for that.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
*sigh* Yes, but that would be a question you ask in the Simple Question thread; people's hacks aren't the place for that.

Ya, he's right, the simple questions thread is under romhacking.
Also, thanx for posting what u typed in my thread, It gave me the Idea of not wanting to quit my hack.
GL with urs, I'll be supporting it all the way.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2009
ok, thanks guys, i had no idea, i feel stupid, thanks again, and jack, i read all this stuff about ur hack, dude it sounds sweet, i can't wait man, good luck with it

Back