• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♪Plug goes in, Plug comes out♪

Years
  • We all have a computer (obviously) but what sort of external things do you have to go with it? like printers, scanners, webcam, ect.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Let's see:
    Desktop - Bluetooth Dongle, Webcam, Combo Printer/Scanner, and a 16GB flash stick.
    Laptop - nothing usually, but today I've got a 4GB USb flash stick that I've restored into the OS restore for that computer.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • Wacom Bamboo Tablet. :3
    Pixma MP210 -- All in one printer/scanner.
    wireless keyboard/mouse combo.
    My Camera ( Kodak Easy Share )
    My iPod ( 5th Gen Classic XD )
    Flashdrive
    Card reader
    microphone. [ wish I had a webcam. <_< ]
    ...yup. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • All I have for my laptop are a myriad of flash drives, though I'm considering an external keyboard and mouse. The main home computer has a printer.

Mine has a built-in webcam and mic.

Years
  • I have the following connected to my desktop:
    12 year old HP USB Keyboard (Model: 6511-SU)
    Microsoft Laptop Optical Wireless Mouse 3000
    1.5 TB Western Digital Essentials external hard drive
    500 GB Western Digital Essentials external hard drive
    1 USB cable that has a Belkin USB hub plugged into it, which has a Belkin wireless N USB adapter plugged into it. I use the USB hub as a counterweight to keep the USB adapter suspended in midair so I get better signal strength.
    Two 8 GB SanDisk Cruzer Micro USB flash drives.

Years
  • My main desktop contains speakers (USB-powered), a webcam, a USB optical mouse, WinTV HVR 1600, USB wireless adapter, and then 2 front USB ports if i need to use them.. My server desktop has a webcam (for weather observation), iPod cable i leave plugged in, and a USB keyboard

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    The only things that I had in my computer were a keyboard, a mouse, a USB flash drive, my tablet, and some headphones. I try not to plug too many things into my computer so that none of the wires get tangled.

Years
  • My family has over 20 terabytes worth of data stored on various 1, 1.5, and 2 TB drives.

I personally have only a few attachments to my main computer - headset, mouse, spare keyboard, extra speakers for surround sound, and my backup external drives.

Back