• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    hmm i've been reading over the rules and u got UBer clause wrong.... a lot of legendas arn't uber adn are fun to use.... BTW u need to edit my name since i got a name change
    Spoiler:

Years
    hmm i've been reading over the rules and u got UBer clause wrong.... a lot of legendas arn't uber adn are fun to use.... BTW u need to edit my name since i got a name change
    Spoiler:

It isn't necessarily wrong as some tournaments choose not to have any legends, whilst some are allowed, uber or not. Its at the tournament directors discretion whether to use them or not.

J-Rad

Years
    It isn't necessarily wrong as some tournaments choose not to have any legends, whilst some are allowed, uber or not. Its at the tournament directors discretion whether to use them or not.

fine wadev, but if this tourny banns my CMcune i'll start a roit...lol

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I think it also depends on what the person you're facing thinks the rules should be. Like there are PMs back and forth. Let's say someone (person1) doesn't want the item clause in effect, but the other person does (person2). And that same person (person2) wants no legends. They can come to an agreement of what will happen. Maybe no ubers instead of all legends banned, and the items clause in effect.

So I think it depends on what the two people fighiting want rules to be, but the 3 that have to be in effect are in the first post.

~desu Saba~

J-Rad

Years
    i have a suggestion to most battlers... if u have a TC that has ur a real team i it..get rid of it.. the worstthing that can happen is that the know ur team and it will give them the upperhand, so yeah it gives u an unfair disadvantage..

yeah....im taking count of ur HUGE vire weakness xray...lol

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    who shall fill the last spots in this already heated torunament?!? We'll soon find out!!

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Quick question Zungie.
    If the roster isn't filled, say a week from now, Are we going to start anyways?

Well, considering the fact that the tourney can vary in people, 30 is just the line that's being searched for, but more or less can join I believe, thus concluding that the tourney WILL start, even if more or less people are in it. However, it's just my belief.

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    Well I hardly believe there will be less than 30 :D
    And I'm going to be very leniant with numbers.
    I mean, the more people the better :D
    Althoguh it might mean we'd have to hold it a day or 2 earlier, due to alot more people having to battle.
    Also, just so you all know, I will be on holliday on the Quarters - Prize night.
    Although I will be checking the forum with my new iPhone, so no worries :3
    And on a final note, Phione and Munchlax's will be given in egg form for more of a surprise, 1 per person.
    This will take place on the Prizes evening.

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Sorry for not posting as often but I was overwhemled with work and classes since finals are next week.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    The sad thing for me is the fact that I gotta find a way to come up with a 3v3 team for the heats. Surely I'll find something out of my 30+ battle pokemon...

Back