• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✩✩ Tunuko's Trade Shop! ✩✩

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    For a list of my currently available Pokémon, please check out the google document link below! It'll keep growing as I do more trades.

As the forum allows it, I will be honest that all of these Pokémon are being cloned through the use of Powersave - However all of my Pokés were originally obtained through legitimate means, either breeding or events (and a few RNGs).

All of my Pokémon are 5IV Shiny and KB - Except for my events - Events vary, so please check the spreadsheet!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kCbAIjOzQqe4SSyAj-lbrd43E5kU0VCsH7pI50qcxmE/edit?usp=sharing

What I accept

I'm only trading in exchange for other 5IV Shiny KB/Shiny Legends that I do not currently have on my list!

Please post below or PM me to discuss a trade!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Hello there! I have a small question. Is your Shiny Froakie nicknameable, by any chance? Thanks very much for your time. =)

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Hey, interested on the following:
    33. Scizor Lv. 50
    46. Breloom Lv. 50
    90. Inkay
    98. Trevenant Lv. 65

Could I know the movesets on the battle ready pokemon? Thank you ^^
    And please check out my shop and see if there is anything you are interested in. :)

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Hey all sorry for delay! I've not logged in for a while, and seems this thread took almost 10 days to get approved >.>

Lemme look through all your offers really quick.

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Hi there, I'm interested in the following:

Caterpie, Weedle, Bellsprout, Horsea, Wurmple, Seedot, Nincada, Medicham, Swablu, Castform, Shieldon, Buizel, Bonsly, and Rufflet.

You can take a look at my shop here to see what you want: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320657

If you're not interested in 14+ of my Pokemon I can request less of yours.

I'd happily trade for these:

Ekans
    Diglett
    Manky
    Tentacool
    Geodude
    Magnemite
    Shellder
    Koffing
    Tangela
    Lapras
    Pichu
    Togepi
    Natu
    Marill

Last edited:

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Hey, interested on the following:
    33. Scizor Lv. 50
    46. Breloom Lv. 50
    90. Inkay
    98. Trevenant Lv. 65

Could I know the movesets on the battle ready pokemon? Thank you ^^
    And please check out my shop and see if there is anything you are interested in. :)

Sorry, there's nothing on your list right now that I'm interested in :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    I'm interested in the Honedge. Would you be interested in a 5IV Bold Shiny Vullaby w/ Knock off? The spread is missing SpA.

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Oh well, it would've been nice but it's not mandatory.

I'd also be suspicious of multiple Pokemon with nickname "JC" with all different IDs.

I hadn't noticed those. Got those from another trades forum o,o lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back