• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❆Welcome to the Gym, Time to Test Your Might❆ (Gym Leaders' Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Are there any typings you feel like the gyms have been neglecting? Any types you'd like to see appear more frequently?

I'm sad that we've not gotten a dark type gym yet. I mean, we've gotten steel in the same generation it was introduced but dark has yet to get a gym. I'll wait patiently but make it happen, please! :(

Outside the obvious dark.. probably fire. Feels like there've been few fire gym leaders and most of them instead reside in the Elite Four. I'd like to see a fire gym as the first badge in an upcoming region; that would definitely be pretty different than what's previously been done.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Are there any typings you feel like the gyms have been neglecting? Any types you'd like to see appear more frequently?

I'm sad that we've not gotten a dark type gym yet. I mean, we've gotten steel in the same generation it was introduced but dark has yet to get a gym. I'll wait patiently but make it happen, please! :(

Outside the obvious dark.. probably fire. Feels like there've been few fire gym leaders and most of them instead reside in the Elite Four. I'd like to see a fire gym as the first badge in an upcoming region; that would definitely be pretty different than what's previously been done.
    I was thinking the Ecruteak gym was Dark type, but I just realised it was actually Ghost type :o In that case, Dark type is definitely one type we need more gyms of, but I definitely feel like there could be more Ghost type gyms too. I don't know what gen 6 introduced, but the only case of a Ghost type gym I remember is the one in Ecruteak, so yeah :p

Also, this might not be a specific type of gym, but I'd love to see another one with multiple typings like with the Viridian gym in the Johto games. I know it was specifically built around Blue being the gym leader, but I'd definitely love to see one like that appear again.

And of course there's the obvious Fairy type gyms ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back