• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❤Newbie here❤^^

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Finally! Someone in my grade! Sup Josie, I'm a newbie too. Older than you by 4days, I just never bothered to make an introduction. :) wanna be PC Besties?

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Hey Josie! I'm Student and welcome to the community! (Nice username, by the way. I also love your name! :D)

You do seem quite adorable. d: Yeah, you're a young teen now, so I won't call you kid. ;) I've also been in other forums, Pokémon-related or not. I can tell that you'll get along here very well, and you'll earn a lot of friends indeed. I haven't listened that song (your username) from Owl City yet, but I'll try to check it out. I've heard a few of his songs and, though I'm not really a fan, I like them.

Anyways, hope to see you around. I'd like to talk to you sometime, and also be friends. :) And also, feel free to drop a visitor message on my profile if have any questions, or you could ask the moderators. Well, have a good time!

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
    Years
  • Hi Josie! Welcome to PokéCommunity! Love the Avatar. :pink_smile:

PokéCommunity is very colourful, especially the border 'Sinnoh Springs'. :pink_laugh: That'll make any forum colourful!

I hope you make lots of friends, and have loads of fun! If you ever need help with anything, or just want a chat, feel free to talk to me! :pink_smile:

Vanilla Twilight

❤Kitty,Kitty,Kitty! Nya~❤
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Feb 21, 2014
    Ermahgerd I wove you all! You guys are so sweet and sure we can be besties! c: I pretty much wove everything :3 I LOVE COLORS!♡ I'll check that out~ Thanks for the comments and compliments c:

Years
  • OMG! I love you username! <3 Owl City FTW Welcome to the forums Josie!!

I'm a big Owl City fan too if you couldn't tell. I have every Owl City album and every song on my iTunes library. I have an Owl City shirt but I want a lot more. In all honest I just love just about love any music Adam Young ( the only guy in Owl City if you didn't know) makes in general. He just really knows how to makes beautiful but catchy songs. I would definitely say I'm a HootOwl , in fact I would say I'm one of PC's biggest Owl City fans. Have you heard anything else from Adam? If not you really should. Definitely recommend his other projects Sky Sailing and Port Blue. All around I think he's an inspiring person to me and a wonderful song writer. So honestly I'm just a big Adam Young fan in general, but i love Owl City the most. I think we'll get along just fine then. XD

I loved Soulsilver, or should I say HeartGold cause that's the one I went with. I picked Gold version as kid and so I instantly went with HeartGold when I heard they were remaking the originals. Playing the game just brought back all of those memories of playing the originals and I loved the walking Pokemon feature as well. Much better than the originals and probably in my top 3 of favorite Pokemon games. My first game was Red version though which I played when I was only 7. So many good times. Now as I turn 21 in May, I still love Pokemon and look forward to the awesome things in X and Y.

Hope you enjoy it here and remember that if you have any question be sure to ask a moderator who are the users in bold blue and they will help you with anything. Also if you want to chat (maybe about Owl City??) feel free to send a Visitor's Message (or VM) to me. Hope to see you around!
    I just wanted to say that I agree with you about Owl City all the way! Hootowls and Owl City forever (sorry if I sound like some crazy fangirl...I just can't help myself)! Owl City (and Sky Sailing, etc.) are awesome!!!!! :D

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Since when did being twelve make you a teeneger? ;)

In all seriousness though, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Vanilla Twilight

❤Kitty,Kitty,Kitty! Nya~❤
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Feb 21, 2014
    Since 'Tween' became a number :3 I'm totally tween o: ❤

Thanks for the welcoming c:

Back